Chapter Five

It was early morning, the sun was yet to rise and the ground was yet to feel the warmth. The morning breezes surrounding making it big chilly. The rain had graced the night so the morning was foggy by the lake. And besides a large body of water lay the beautiful man.

Hasung was laying on the wooden steps by the water, his hands playing with the water while his mind was captured with the thought of his Alpha. Like any other night, the Alpha had come to his chamber in the darkness. The Alpha showered hun with love and affection.

Hasung and Jeongguk have always been together since a young age. From the day he was brought to the palace, Jeongguk was attached to him. They only had each other to grow with. Their friends grew stronger. Jeongguk always knew Hasung was special but he only understood the meaning of those in his teenage year.

When his father made him promise to always protect Hasung. Because Hasung was wanted by all and put his life in danger. But the King didn't know that even if he didn't ask him Jeongguk would have protected him either way.  Why wouldn't he when he loved the Blue Moon?

And when Hasung said he loved him back Jeongguk took it on his own life to always keep Hasung safe. No one will dare to touch him. But Jeongguk wouldn't just express his love to Hasung in public. He wasn't able to shout to the world that Hasung was his and whoever dare to touch him will see the gate of hell.

But he couldn't because Hasung wasn't his mate. All werewolves had a mate. A person they were destined to love and spend the rest of life with. But Hasung wasn't a werewolf nor was he a creature who had a mate. Hasung was never destined to find love. And add the effect that he was the reason for many wars to break out brought danger to having him as a mate. He was also an entertainer which always was a big no for being the soon-to-be king mate.

Not that it bothered the two, they were more than happy to keep their relationship to themselves. They care only about each other. No one gets to say anything to them even if they had their fear.

So here was Hasung lost in his thought when he felt a movement in the water. His Blue Moon looked up to see a magical creature coming out of the water. Their body shimmers in gold, their skin decorator in scales. Their purple eyes stared back at Hasung.

"Isn't it early for you to be here" Han the merman spoke as he swims closer to Hasung.

Han was one of his close friends of Hasung

Han was one of his close friends of Hasung. Han was a merman who would also walk on land. He and Hasung always had a good relationship and would often share each other problems.

Hasung sighs not speaking a word which makes Han frown. Usually, Hasung has always been talkative, always jolly, and sweet. Hasung holds the most beautiful smile so not seeing them makes him upset. Han walks out of the water and in seconds his tails transform into long pairs of legs.

Hasung watches Han mesmerized. He was always passionate about how other creatures would easily transform themselves. Han came to his side and placed his hands on Hasung face. "You are not sick so what might be the case, your grace?" Han asked.