Chapter Nine

The royal physician sat against the hard floor, his fingers gently tapping on the Blue Moon's wrist. Hasung had come to see the physician again after Taeyang forced him as Hasung was feeling weaker. The beautiful man didn't understand what was wrong with his body. He feels so much pain and weakness.

He has been throwing up and passing out lately. Even blood. The Hasung wanted to see his alpha and tell him about his condition. But Jeongguk had to be away from the kingdom for emergencies. Not having  Jeongguk around made him more sicker than he already was.

"What is it?" Hasung asks looking at the royal physician.

The royal physician moves away from Hasung with a sudden sense of shock and fear in his eyes. Hasung frowns at him while Taeyang helps him to sit from the laid comforter.

The royal physician's pipals were shaking, and an unknown fear in him took over. In a matter of seconds, he was on his knees and bowing to Hasung. The action caused Hasung to sit up and move away.

"What are you doing?" He furiously asked.

"It not possible.....I am sorry I must be my mistake. It can't be true" the old man cries.

"Speak clear!" Taeyang says with a demanding tone.

The old physician was still hesitant as he didn't meet the beautiful eyes, his fingers shaking and his words disoriented. Hasung came near the old man and stood in front of him.

"Tell me, please? What's wrong with me? You are scaring me" the owner of the Blue Moon spoke.

The physician looked hesitant but looking at the worry in those Blue Moons he had to speak "You are pregnant" The words left his lips.

The universe seemed to stop in time as the beautiful blue moon was left with wide terrified stares and Lordy's lips parted. Taeyang also had similar expressions as Hasung but his eyes never leave him. Hasung stood with his heart in his throat as his hands moved to his stomach.

"N-no" the Blue Moon cries.

The physician on his knees "It could be my mistake! There is no possibility for a divine like you to be in this situation. You don't even have a mate! I am sorry! I try other methods-"

Before the Physician could even dare to move Hasung took a step back and ran away from the man. This was bad!! A bad!! Hasung can't be pregnant, he shouldn't be! He knows what will happen! It is not a blessing and curse for him and Jeongguk.

Jeongguk!! The fear eats his soul as the thought of his lover comes. It will be bad for Jeongguk. An alpha like Jeongguk is to be mated to another wolf.....everything was making Hasung sick. He wants to meet his lover now but even that scared him.

The sound of running feet and choas covers the halls which makes Hasung confused. He sees guards and pack wolves running towards the forest gate. Hasung forgets his problems as he runs toward the omega and maids who are watching with worry. He stood a little far away as he couldn't dare to go near them.

But Hasung feels his breath away when a wave of pain pungs against his chest. A pain so unbearable that he is knocked down on his knees. He held back his cries as he clutched his chest. He heaps for breath and his heart threatens to stop.

Jeongguk!. The name of his lover repeated in his mind and he knew something was wrong. Jeongguk was in pain, he could feel his lover's pain. He cries as the pain becomes stronger and he worries for Jeongguk too. Please be okay. Hasung wants to scream and go to his lover but he doesn't know how!

In a couple of seconds, he cries to regain his mind and shift his focus from the pain to his lover. He takes sharp breaths and picks his shaky body up. His hands were around his stomach and his chest. He needs to go to Jeongguk, he needs to make sure he is okay.