chapter Six

(HELLO! We haven't met in long time! I am sorry I couldn't post much. After my stay in ICU I was taken to another hospital for treatment. And I pray that I will never ever have to step a foot inside that place again. It was a torture, I stay their for 5-6 days. Even after coming from their I wasn't any better, contestly either throwing up or passing out. I had to do back and forth with the ER. So I am sorry I couldn't post. But hopefully this makes up and I try to do my best to post more. Thank you for being so understanding and supportive!).

(I be honest I am still recovering and my health isn't at the best. I can't think properly or function properly, the medication are too strong so most of time I not even in my full self. If I made any mistake or wrote something weird please forgive me).

the dinning hall files with laughers and smalls talk between the adults. The two friends and their queens having their own talk. Hoseok was seated annoyed as he was the younger one and didn't catch up with elders conversation. Namjoon the younger prince was stealing glances from other elder prince Seokjin. for many unknown reason the 16 year felt a glirrtler feelings inside him. but maybe out of all the two who set among them the royal true blood and the lady alpha set quietly. Suk-Myung didn't even try to look interested nor cared enough to make conversation with Jeongguk. not that Jeongguk wished her tot talk either. all he wanted was this dinner to end so he can go see his lover.

"so prince Jeongguk what do you think of my daughter" Alpha Jung ask looking towards Jeongguk.

Suk-Myung hands stop in middle of eating hearing her father, she looks at Jeongguk and the same moment Jeongguk meets her eyes. A strong sense of feelings hits them but they do all their possibility to ignore those feelings.

"we haven't had a conversation so it hard to answer the question" Jeongguk said with a small smile.

"ah yes it very important you two to talk, you two will be the future Alpha and Luna" Jeongguk father said and they all nods in agreement.

"yes, that the whole reasion for our visted. I can't wait our kingdom to become one in power" Her father agrred.

"I don't think it a good thing to dream of a future that isn't possible. I am here to celebrate His royal highness crowning not to be set up for marriage with a stranger" Alpha Suk-Myung announced.

the room falls in a uncomfortable silenced but it didn't bother Alpha Suk-Myung, she just set their eating her meal. Jeongguk gives her a raised brow, so her highness isn't interested in this set up either.

"Suk-Myung apologized to King Jeon now!" her mother warns

"Suk-Myung apologized to King Jeon now!" her mother warns. the youngers ones looked worried for their sister.

Suk-Myung looks at mother annoyed and back at King Jeon "I apologized that I can't carry out with this marriage because I already have someone I love. So I kindly requested that you don't waste your time in this marriage that not even gonna happen" she said unapologetic and let go of food.