Chapter Elven

[I AM EXTREMELY SORRY! I thought I posted this chapter along ago. I wrote this like couple weeks ago and thought I post it but it got saved as a daft. I am really sorry for being so careless.

And I know whatever I may say might sound like a excuse to all my readers and supporters who have been so loyal to me waiting for me. But the reality that I am living right now is very hard. Being the one to provide for my family, having to work couple jobs at once then going to collage hasn't been easy for me.
I try for write and post as much as possible but I guess right now I have to focus more on the "needs" then "want". For which I may not be able to post much.

I am really sorry. I really love writing. I really love posting story and hearing what all you have to say. But my personal situation isn't very kind to be at the moment to allow me the time to write. But I will try as much as I can. So I apologize on everything. Thank you again so much!]

Hansung is uncomfortable with the tall man's obvious stare

Hansung is uncomfortable with the tall man's obvious stare. A certain kind of emotion pushes down his throat when he sees the dark stare in the man's eyes. Physically he gulps down his unconsciousness as he returns his attention to his lover.

Jeongguk also ignores the obvious signs that his new friend has an eye for his lover. So he did what his mind told him to react as he walked up to the Blue Moon and stood beside him.

The presence of Jeongguk automatically relaxed Hansung's nervousness. A sudden warmth formed around his body when Jeongguk's cold hands circled his waist.

The people in the dining area eye the two with an unreadable look but the two lovers ignore them. But Imgu had another look down at Jeongguk's hands that was around the beauty he had yet to greet. The man didn't understand what was this sudden change in his mind or the attraction he felt seeing the beauty in front of him but he didn't like the closeness of the two in front of him.

Jeongguk with a calm demeanor walks closer to the people in front of him along with Hansung and speaks with a gentle voice "Your Royal Highness Alpha Jung let me properly introduce you to the most beautiful man in our land, the blessing of our kingdom Hansung." Jeongguk proudly introduced Hansung with the softest smile.

Hansung's face covered a slightly hidden blush of redness as he bowed to the Alpha king and queen with respect. "You certainly are the most beautiful creature. They don't lie when they tell stories of your beauty" the alpha King spoke, coming to stand before Hansung.

Jeongguk holds back a growl hearing the King. He knows the Alpha is mated but it doesn't stop him from having feelings of jealousy and threats towards anyone who looks at his lover for longer than a second.

"You are a very kind Alpha" Hansung spoke with his eyes lowered. Hiding his uncomfortable face.

Imgu eyes still settled on the owner of the Blue Moon and his chest was painted with desire for the beauty to look his way. The feeling that he didn't know would be possible to take the l for a stranger was getting stronger. And when Hansung shining Blue orbits took a glance his way he held his breath. He felt like he was losing all his power with just a glance from Hansung. He clutched his hand into a tight fist as it was becoming clear that Hansung would be his reason for destruction.