👑 SIX 👑

(This chapter is focused around Mick!)

Mick had jumped at the sight of Yuki staring at him from beneath the bed. For a couple of moments, he wondered if he had found Lando yet... But he realised he hadn't and continued on his search. As he entered Valtteri's room, he noticed the Finnish man was watching something on his TV before realising Mick had entered the room. Bottas immediately muted the TV and covered the young German's eyes.

"You shouldn't be in here!" He laughed nervously before moving Mick out of the room and slamming the door shut behind him. Mick's heart sank and he felt saddened that a door had been shut on his face like that. A sigh escaped his lips and he searched Kevin's room, opening the wardrobe to find Zhou covered in Haas costumes to disguise himself.

"Oh, I have been found" He offered a chuckle and got rid of the clothes before clambering out. It seemed like a very uncomfortable closet.

Mick grinned, his smile wide as ever as he searched for everyone else. He realised he hadn't found Charles and that was the top of his priorities. The Haas driver started to count how many people were left to find on his fingers.
Charles, Carlos, Lando, George, Checo who had surprisingly agreed to play, Esteban and Lance! Seven people didn't seem so difficult.

He started to check places he would usually not think of, though when he entered Carlos and Lando's room, he immediately knew someone was under the pillows. They weren't hidden very well at all. As he looked around, he heard the laughter of Lando too. He looked up to see Lando clinging onto the ceiling fan.

"Get down! And whoever is under the pillows I see you!" He ordered, Charles sighed and got up and Lando jumped down.

"You're not allowed up there Lando." Mick murmured but the Brit didn't care and ignored him, the two walking downstairs. He was getting fed up of seeking now and wondered why he had decided to do this. After taking a few steps out of the room, he heard laughter and peered behind him. George was standing on the door frame. Mick heaved a sigh and told him to get down. Nobody usually listened to the rules but he didn't like getting told off by Seb and Lewis so he tended to stay quiet and listen.

"4 people left... I'm getting so bored..." He spoke his thoughts out loud, crossing his arms and huffing. Luckily, his wish was granted by Seb's shout.

"STOP THE GAME! EVERYONE COME EAT DINNER!" Seb called out.

"Coming!" Mick yelled back, joyous that it was finally over. Carlos had to move hiding spots half way through because Seb needed to start dinner so he was disqualified apparently. That meant Esteban and Lance had won! The two celebrated slightly. But Mick was just happy it was time to eat. Almost ravenous, he took big bites out of his food and licked his lips. It was delicious. He wanted to compliment Seb but he hated the feeling of everyone's eyes resting on him. Daniel began talking, conversations with the Australian sometimes felt never ending despite how entertaining he was. Social interaction was occasionally draining for the German. After events and things he would usually sit alone and reflect but that was almost impossible when you were staying in a house with all of these people.

"You did a great job Mick!" Lewis randomly congratulated him and Mick felt himself burn up. He looked down at his food as everyone turned their heads to look at him. Taking a quiet deep breath, he glanced up to meet Lewis' eyeline.

"T-- Thanks." He stuttered slightly and felt even more embarrassed. Sebastian looked to Lewis with a 'why did you do that?' look on his face. Mick felt bad and just continued to eat his food. It was getting dark now, damn the day had gone very fast. Mick decided to go and chill out on his bed now, knowing when he actually tried to go to sleep Charles wouldn't shut up. Seb knocked lightly on Mick's door.

"Come in." Mick sighed grumpily but let out a relieved sigh when he saw it was Seb and not anyone else, "Thank God it isn't anyone else..." The young German mumbled under his breath. Sebastian walked over and sat on the edge of Mick's bed.

"Sorry about Lewis at dinner time." He said.

"It's OK, I'm just worn out." Mick grumbled, moving to sit beside Seb and give him a hug.

Seb accepted the hug almost immediately, embracing his friend. They had a father-son relationship, like what Michael and Seb had before his accident. Mick teared up everytime he thought about his papa.

"I'm just going to go to sleep. I'll see you in the morning." Mick yawned, moving away as Seb left the bedroom. The German tucked himself in, looking at the picture frame of him and his family when they used to be perfect. A small sob came from him as he shoved his face into the pillow to stop himself. He wiped his eyes and proceeded to go to sleep, everyone else still talking downstairs.