🌬 TWENTY SIX 🌬

Sebastian woke up late, groaning since everyone was chaos if he didn't wake up first. As he got out of bed, he heard Lando's loud voice and Daniel's distinctive laughter. He bit his lip as he opened his door and walked downstairs. The kitchen was a complete mess, eggs everywhere and food had been thrown at walls and cabinets. He was absolutely furious.

"WHO THE FUCK DID THIS?!" He raised his voice, trying to keep himself calm but he knew he was going to have to clean this up. Daniel walked in nervously.

"Me, Lando and Carlos..." He mumbled.

"You little snitch!" Lando spat, walking out behind him with Carlos following.

"Lando. Zip it." Seb took a deep breath, keeping his voice from raising.

"I'm sorry Seb." Daniel looked at his feet in disappointment.

"It's fine, Daniel. You three are all going to clean this mess up. Now." Sebastian sounded stern, angry.

"OK Seb." The three sighed as they were handed cleaning products and began to work.

Seb walked off and entered the living room where Charles and Max were fighting with each other.

"What are you arguing about?" The German spat, sounding fed up with today already. The two took the hint as Kevin shot them a warning glance.

"Nothing. Sorry Seb." Charles murmured though Max raised a brow in speculation.

"It's OK." Sebastian sighed.

"But-" Max went to protest but Charles covered his mouth.

Lewis entered the room and noticed Seb had created a very tense atmosphere.

"Hey Seb, do you want to go talk in our bedroom?" He asked softly, knowing Seb being grumpy usually had a reason.

"OK." The Aston Martin driver grumbled as he and Lewis walked upstairs.

Charles heaved a sigh, "What's wrong with him?" The Monegasque mumbled.

"I think Daniel, Lando and Carlos did something." Kevin told them calmly.

"Wouldn't be shocked." Max shrugged.

"Maybe Seb is tired." Charles suggested.

"Perhaps!" Kevin shrugged, "I'll organize something to take all of the chaotic drivers +me and Valtteri to a skate park nearby or something. I'm sure Seb, Lewis, Checo, Fernando, e.t.c would appreciate it." The Danish driver grinned.

"I think they would like that." Charles smiled.

"Yeah!" Max agreed, rubbing his eyes.

Later on in the day, when the sun was high up in the sky, Kevin and Valtteri took most of the drivers took most of the driver to the skate park. Daniel brought some skate boards and scooters for everyone. Kevin took a first aid kit with them because knowing everyone here surely something was going to happen. Pierre had put Yuki on his back and started skating down the bigger drops.

"Pierre put Yuki down! Now!" Valtteri glared and the Frenchman immediately dropped the Japanese driver. Daniel and Lando were having some weird competition which concluded in multiple injuries.

"LANDO GET OFF OF MEEEE!" Daniel screeched as the Brit and him kept rolling down the drops, pushing each other.

"DANIEL. LANDO. STOP." Kevin demanded.

"But we are just messing around!" Lando began to complain but as Kevin shot a warning glare, the Brit's voice trailed off.

They stayed and had something to eat whilst Sebastian, Fernando, Checo and Lewis all had a little old and not chaotic people's meeting.

*sorry it is short, been really out of sync today!*