🚗 FIFTEEN 🚗

-due to request, this chapter (I'm pretty sure only this chapter and the next. So the Theme park bit.) contains some Lestappen, let me know what you think as I haven't tried this before!-

Sebastian had gotten everyone up super early, some weren't very impressed and told him that they needed their beauty sleep. But he ignored it and told them to get changed and pack the stuff they wanted to take with them in a backpack. Seb had brought a bag full of food for everyone because some of them got cranky when they didn't have enough food. He made himself a coffee in the morning and absolutely downed it. It what gave him the energy to deal with all of these little brats. Max and Charles were playing thumb war. It was only 8AM and the theme park was a few hours away. A bored Lando was talking with Daniel as they showed each other their Instagram stories. They took a photo together on Daniel's phone and he posted it with the caption, 'with the milk lover about to go to a theme park 😎😎😎' His phone began buzzing immediately and he quickly turned off his notifications.

"Everyone pick a partner to go in the car with! I think we have an even amount." Sebastian smiled, Lewis immediately stood next to Seb. Valtteri next to Kevin, George next to Daniel, Mick next to Esteban, Lando grabbed onto Carlos and pulled him away from his Ferrari team mate, Max stood beside Charles, Yuki jumped onto Pierre's back, Zhou and Lance went together and Checo and Fernando paired up. Alex was still in bed as well as Nicky.

"OK, two pairs per car. I will choose which pair drives!" Sebastian sighed, trying to make this work as smoothly as possible. "Me and Lewis, Lando and Carlos. Lewis and I are driving. Valtteri and Kevin, Daniel and George. Valtteri and Kevin are driving. Checo and Fernando, Max and Charles. Checo and Fernando are driving. We have to split up one pair so one car will have an extra person! Lance you go with Checo, Zhou you go with Valtteri. Mick and Esteban, Yuki and Pierre. Mick and Esteban are driving! Done! No changing!" He sternly said.

"OK Seb." Everyone said in unison before rushing to the cars. Sebastian double checked everyone who was meant to drive was driving. He had put the more annoying ones with the more serious ones who would easily shut them up.

Max and Charles were sitting next to each other with Lance on the other side of Charles. The Monegasque was in the middle of the car. The Dutchman was texting Daniel on his phone, his best friend was paired up with George who was also very close with Dan. He felt a little jealous but it was fine because he was with Charles instead. Max felt kind of tired so he began to try and fall asleep, when he did doze off his head leaned on Charles' shoulder. Charles turned his head and the corners of his mouth twitched into a smile and he began to play with Max's hair. Lance saw the chance to take a photo and he did so, posting it on his Instagram. Checo wasn't driving and nudged Fernando to show him. The Spaniard began laughing.

Mick was playing Crossy Road on the Frenchman's phone whilst he drove. Yuki and Pierre weren't too distracting but they didn't shut up cursing at each other. Mick was getting a little bit annoyed and that reflected with his expression. When he was angry he looked very similar to his father. He turned around and tried to seem nice.

"Can you guys be a little quiter please?" He spoke with more of a passive-aggressive tone of voice.

"Uh, yeah, sorry." Pierre chuckled nervously as Mick turned back around and continued playing Crossy Road on Ocon's phone. Around an hour into the journey, Mick and Esteban switched.

Daniel was fast asleep, he had claimed he needed his beauty sleep so he had tried to sleep when Max texted him that he was going to go. George glanced at his friend and Valtteri just looked back from time to time. Kevin was driving currently so the Fin could take photos to make memes. He posted Daniel sleeping on his Instagram with the caption, 'Someone didn't get his beauty rest 🇫🇮.' The Finnish flag was random but he put it in anyway.

"Zhou are you OK?" Bottas asked, noticing the Chinese Alfa Romeo driver hadn't said a word. He simply nodded.

Lando and Carlos weren't causing chaos because it was so early in the morning and they were in Seb and Lewis' car. Lando fell asleep on Carlos' shoulder and Lewis took a quick picture before turning back around. He was vibing to some music on the radio even though they were in a language he hadn't heard of before. Sebastian laughed, causing his hands to be a bit shaky on the wheel. It was a certain dialect of German playing on the radio.

All four cars were almost there.