🎨 THIRTEEN 🎨

(this one is a bit short!)

(Daniel POV)

I scrolled through my Instagram posts as soon as I got through the door, I was sweating and seriously needed a shower. Being a high performance athlete was hard. I swung open the bathroom door and closed it, locking it before taking a shower. I got out and heard my phone buzz. Max had sent me a text saying to meet him in the garden. A frown sat on my face, he was probably going to blame everything on me again. I got changed and then went into the garden where I saw Max with a huge grin on his face and a present in his hand. I raised a brow.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you Daniel. Do you forgive me?" He spoke.

"Yeah, I do." I mumbled, not sure if he was pranking me or not.

"Come on! Why are you so cranky!" Max raised a brow. I sighed, here we go again. But to my surprise he didn't insult me after that and pulled me into a hug. I felt my cheeks go bright red.

"Oh, uhm, uh-" I blurted out. He let go of me with a smile and patted my shoulder, "Thanks?" I said, still unsure on what to say.

"So you're not mad at me anymore?" Max questioned and I frowned, I was never mad at him!

"Of course not Maxie!" I said loudly, a small smile twitching at the corners of my mouth. Max smiled and we went inside again. I felt better after that, knowing we would be getting along now. I wanted to hear him apologise and he did. That's all really.

(Third person POV)

Charles was laying on the living room carpet, watching what Carlos had put on the TV for Lando who had fallen asleep now. Lewis peeked into the room and let out a sigh of relief when he saw they were occupied. Then they wouldn't be bothering him. He was cooking some vegetable soup whilst some songs were playing through the speakers, he didn't know who was playing the music though. He cut up the potato and hummed to the song that echoed through the kitchen. Kevin and Valtteri came in, having a normal discussion about where they wanted to go on a run later. Lewis entered the living room again, waking up Lando and handing him some soup. Charles wanted some too say he gave both of them some his vegetable soup. 

"Thanks Lewis!" Charles smiled and began to eat.

"No problem, don't tell the others!" Lewis smirked.

"GUYS I FIGURED OUT HOW TO HYPNOTISE PEOPLE THROUGH YOUTUBE!" Max yelled and Lewis felt his heart sink. That's not good. 

"TRY IT ON ME!" Daniel yelled in reply and Lewis ran upstairs to stop them. Turns out they were just pranking him.

"I'll learn hypnosis so I can shut you two up!" Lewis said jokingly, Daniel stifled a laugh and Max laughed too.

"Lewis! Seb texted you!" Mick yelled upstairs and Lewis sprinted downstairs, picking up his phone and typing in the password before asking everyone,

"WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT FROM MCDONALDS?" Lewis screamed, he wouldn't get anything except fries because he was vegan but he knew the others loved it. Loads of people shouting was heard and he gave an aggressive sigh. "TEXT ME WHAT YOU GUYS WANT, I CAN'T HEAR A THING!" He sounded slightly irritated and his phone began to buzz uncontrollably. He started to text Seb what everyone wanted. Lewis told the German he only wanted some fries, he would want to stay healthy for Singapore. Alex didn't want anything because he had only just returned to the F1 House from surgery. George rushed downstairs because his phone was dead and told Lewis what he wanted and that Alex wasn't hungry or feeling too great. Lando has just wanted a milkshake and happy meal. Carlos had told him to get a happy meal because it would be hilarious so he did.

"OK, Seb is on his way!" Mick told everyone.