💕 TEN 💕

Mick knocked on Esteban's door, being let in and hugging his friend. He sat down on the Frenchman's bed and looked at the television, Estie was playing FIFA 22 on the Playstation 5. The young German moved over to sit beside Esteban. Everyone else was eating lunch but the two of them had finished early and come upstairs.

Meanwhile Daniel had gotten a sandwich he didn't like and began unpicking it, throwing the bits he didn't want to eat at Max's face. Max got annoyed and started picking things out of his sandwich too. They began having a food fight with all of the leftover sandwiches. Eventually Max overpowered Daniel whilst Seb and Lewis were trying their best to get the two to stop throwing food and water at each other.

"MAXY I'M BEGGING YOU SPARE MY LIFE!" Daniel screamed at the top of his lungs, Charles had started to throw his food too now.

"Charles don't join in!" Seb sighed aggressively, watching Lando get involved too.

"Give them timeout Seb." Lewis whispered to his best friend. Seb nodded in reply and cleared his throat.

"DANIEL, CHARLES, MAX, LANDO. TIMEOUT!" The Aston Martin driver ordered, pointing towards the garden. Yes, he was going to make them go outside in the rain and calm down. Maybe they would learn their lesson.

"What?! But it is raining!" Lando protested.

"OK! Maybe you lot will learn your lesson then! Go! Now!" Seb spat out orders one after the other. The four dragged themselves outside and Sebastian locked the door, sighing and going into the kitchen to make more sandwiches for everyone else.

(Daniel POV - yes, this is new.)

I sighed, the rain was hitting my face violently. Charles huffed, standing beside me whilst trying to save his hair from getting wet. Lando was complaining and Max crossed his arms not looking very happy.

"This is a waste of time!" I grumbled, pouting.

"Maybe you shouldn't have started throwing food at me!" Max retorted.

"I wanted to!" I replied.

"Doesn't mean you should!" The Dutchman snapped back.

I felt my cheeks go red with embarrassment, being told off by his best friend who was 9 years younger than him. Though I felt a slightly pang of sadness inside of me, disappointed in myself almost.

"I'm sorry guys." I muttered under my breath as the three younger drivers gazes just fell upon me, not looking impressed. I flickered my gaze towards my feet in disappointment. I fidgeted with my fingers uncomfortably as they looked away and continued talking.

"How long do you think we will be out here? I might catch a cold." Charles sniffled, rubbing his nose.

"Awhile I guess. I don't have my phone on me to remind Seb to let us in." Lando murmured.

"I do, don't worry." Max added. I felt his glare rest upon me and I looked away. I bit my lip, now Maxy was angry at me. I held back tears, looking at my feet. 

"Don't be mean Max." Lando snapped loudly.

"He caused this!"

"You retaliated!"

They just went back and forth and back and forth. Eventually Sebastian came and opened the door, I didn't look at him and I just went straight upstairs to the bathroom, absolutely soaked. I took my clothes off and locked the door, taking a shower. I got dressed into a new shirt and trousers then went to my room, Max looked at me but I didn't look back. I just jumped into bed and pulled the covers up. It was surprisingly cold tonight. 

(Mick POV) 

I looked to Esteban with a smile on my face, it was nice spending time with friends. I peered out of the window to see Charles, Lando, Daniel and Max standing outside in the rain. I frowned and began to ask Esteban why he thought they were out there whilst it was pouring it down.

"Probably a punishment." He spoke in a thick French accent. I nodded in agreement though I did think it was too harsh to be Seb to do it. Unless they had really pissed him off.

"Which team do you want to be?" The same thick French accent questioned and I wanted to play as Bayern Munich. He picked PSG. I prepared to get my butt absolutely whooped. Though before we got the chance to start playing, Sebastian came in and told us it was time to go to bed. I checked the clock and my eyes widened, it was 1AM already. We must've had dinner very late. Or Daniel, Max, Lando and Charles had spent hours in the rain. I sighed and told Esteban we could play tomorrow before leaving the room, getting changed into my pyjamas and hopping into bed.