🧠 FOURTEEN 🧠

(If you guys have any cool ideas you want me to do just comment them here! I'm open to suggestions!)

Daniel was watching YouTube videos on how to 'hypnotise' people, it looked awesome and he and Max were planning a little show for everyone. Like when you and your cousins do mini talent shows in front of your parents. He was actually studying this just for one stupid thing. He wrote down pages and pages of notes, it was absolutely ridiculous but also super fun. Whenever someone entered the room he ran over and slammed the door on their face. Max was on the bed beside him, watching videos too. It was a little amusing, it wasn't like they believed in hypnosis but they really wanted to piss each other off and piss off the others too. It was so fun causing absolute carnage. And by hypnotising people they meant knocking them out for a little bit without punching them. Just to scare Seb and Lewis. At lunch time, they were called downstairs and threw their phones across the room before sprinting downstairs.

"Guys guys guys, me and Maxie have been spending all day learning how to do hypnosis can we try it?" Daniel excitedly said though Max looked more embarrassed than excited.

"Sure." Seb sighed, even if it didn't work they would have to play along. He turned his chair around to watch their little show. They got Charles to sit in the seat.

"Oh this is so cool." Daniel laughed, feeling a little nervous in case it didn't work. But to their luck, it did as Daniel pressed his finger against two pressure points near Charles' head causing him to pass out for a couple of seconds. He jumped for a moment, "MAXIE IT WORKED!" Daniel grinned and Seb's jaw dropped, about to look furious.

"This is going to be chaos..." Lewis groaned, continuing to eat.

"OK, no more of that Daniel and Max." Seb scolded them.

"Ughhhhhh, fine, I'll forget how to do it by tomorrow anyways." Daniel mumbled before sitting down and continuing to eat his lunch.

"We are going to a theme park tomorrow, all of us. I thought it would be fun!" Sebastian told everyone and a couple of people were more exited than others. Though Valtteri, Lewis and Kevin didn't look too impressed. At least it meant it would tire the ones with more energy out. Then they wouldn't be as annoying when they got back to the house.

"AWESOME!" Lando grinned.

"But what about me?" Alex frowned, he wasn't really able to do much recently. Sebastian had forgotten and bit his lip hard.

"You don't mind staying here for the day do you?" Valtteri saved Seb from embarrassment.

"I guess..." Alex complained.

"I'm sorry Alex, I completely forgot." Seb sighed, face palming.

"It's okay Seb, I'll be fine by myself." Alex insisted.

"I'll stay to look after Alex," Nicholas interrupted, "It's not like I need to go or anything, I would rather stay here." He smiled at Alex who did the same in return.

"OK then, you sure?" Sebastian made sure to double check, he felt horrible now.

"Yeah I'm sure." Latifi smiled before finishing his lunch and picking up his plate to go wash it. George was a bit upset his best mate wasn't coming but he had Lando and the others so he was sure he would be OK. Fernando was outside sunbathing, it was pretty warm today considering they were going deeper into Autumn. It was around 23 degrees with a cloudy sky and a blazing sun.

"Is there anymore crisps?" Zhou quietly asked, Yuki nodded and reached over to grab some before handing them to Zhou.

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome!"

It was a simple conversation but better than nothing. Zhou didn't talk much.

"Guys, go watch a film for the rest of today or come to the gym with me." Seb offered. Lewis, Valtteri, Daniel, Max and Pierre all decided to go with Seb whilst everyone else stayed at home. Kevin joined the sunbathing Spaniard in the garden with drinks whilst the others watched Talladega Nights on the television.