😡 THIRTY 😡

Thanks to Shadowflame1920 for the idea!

Mick POV:

I noticed everyone was excited to go the the drop slide park today but for some reason I just didn't want to. I felt sickly today and just couldn't be bothered. Max kept on bothering me and Esteban wouldn't stop talking to me. I had lashed out at both of them and Seb kept asking me if I was okay. Couldn't anyone leave me alone today? I was already sick of people. I still couldn't believe Seb was going to leave me next season. I wasn't ready for it. A grumble of displeasure rumbled in my throat.

Daniel was singing his heart out to Revenge by XXXTENTACION and it was giving me a headache. It always made me sad for some reason, I could feel tears well up in my eyes. Kevin checked I was okay and told him that I was fine.

Kevin POV:

I was worried about Mick, I could see the tears forming in his eyes. A frown sat on my face, Max and Esteban had said he lashed out at them so I was slightly concerned. I told Sebastian about it and he promised to keep an eye on the situation. Suddenly, I was snapped out of my thoughts by Lewis talking.

Third Person POV:

"In my car is Pierre, Alex and Carlos." Lewis said calmly, they had tried to split it sensibly this time.

"In my car is Lando, Fernando and Mick." Seb announced.

"In mine is Daniel, Max and Yuki." Kevin sighed, obviously getting the worse group.

"Mine is Charles, Esteban and George." Valtteri told them.

"Finally, in mine is Zhou, Nicky and Lance." Checo grinned, happy he had the calmest car.

When everyone got into their cars, Mick began complaining that he didn't want to go. Sebastian frowned.

"What's gotten into you Mick?" He said sternly.

"Nothing! Shut up!" The German Haas driver sniffled, hiding a sad look. Lando glanced at Fernando who seemed moreover shocked by Mick's behaviour.

"Mick Schumacher! You will not talk to me like that! Be quiet and think about what you've said." He snapped, an angry sigh escaping him. Lando rubbed Mick's back in a supportive manner.

Daniel wouldn't stop singing and Max was trying to shut him up but he just wouldn't. Yuki was singing along now.

"AND THE WORLDS GONNA KNOW YOUR NAMEEE, STANDING IN THE HALL OF FAME!!" The two screamed.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Kevin screamed, grumbling as he continued to drive. The two were left flabbergasted and the Dane continued to drive.

Checo was humming along to the song on the radio, everyone was silent or trying to sleep. It was a very calm atmosphere and they were all enjoying the peace for once. Usually it would be boring but they actively had headaches because of how talkative and loud everyone else was. It was draining sometimes. Even Checo admitted that and he LOVED talking.

Charles and Esteban were having a conversation in French whilst George was complaining that he didn't understand. Valtteri was ignoring everyone and just driving. The place was only a little while away.

Only 30 minutes later, everyone had arrived and everuone in Seb's car seemed to be in a depressed mood. Lewis frowned and asked Sebastian what had happened because even Lando was quiet. Carlos had picked the Brit up and was carrying him around, babying him.

Mick was sitting in the car still with crossed arms whilst Kevin tried to persuade him to get out.

// I'll do more next chapter just need to post something but I feel shit //