😒 THIRTY ONE 😒

Mick eventually got out of the car and was being dragged by the wrist by Sebastian. Charles and Esteban were still deep in conversation with Pierre listening in from time to time.

"Pourquoi Mick est-il si impoli?" (Why is Mick being so rude?) Charles murmured, hushing his voice down to a whisper when he mentioned Mick.

"Je l'ignore. Il était méchant avec moi ce matin aussi." (I don't know. He was mean to me this morning too.) Esteban admitted.

"Oh... d'accord..." Charles' voice trailed off as he watched the German be scolded by Sebastian.

"Did he just talk back?" Lando butted in.

"Oui." Charles mumbled, forgetting to switch languages but Pierre elbowed him to remind him. He said a quick sorry but Lando assured him it was okay and didn't matter.

As they entered the place, Daniel was squealing with excitement and Max was too. They high fives each other and ran to the BIGGEST drop slide they could see. Though Lando was too scared and hid behind Carlos.

"Oh come on cariño, it'll be fine." Carlos smiled softly. Lando went red but sighed and shook his head.

"I can't do it." He sniffled.

"If you can't, go sit with Seb for a bit because he claimed he is too old for this. Fernando is there too and Mick is as well. Just think about it." Carlos reassured him, resting a hand on his shoulder.

"Okay, thanks Chilli." The Brit sighed and walked over to Seb who gave a small chuckle at Lando's statement. Though Mick was being grumpy and refusing to do anything. Fernando scowled at Mick, disappointed with his odd change in behaviour.

"Seriously Mick? Can we not enjoy a day out?" Fernando grumbled, irritated. Mick just shot him a glare.

Meanwhile, Daniel and Max were enjoying all of the drop slides.

"Don't go head first!" A worker told Daniel, who was trying to cause more trouble then needed.

"Yeah Daniel!" Max sneered.

"Men..." The worker groaned.

"Shut up Max!" The Australian snapped before bursting into laughter. The two childishly giggled and Carlos ran over, Charles chasing him.

"MOVE!!" He screamed before jumping onto the drop slide and sliding down, unfortunately hitting his head on the corner and slicing it open. Charles saw blood on the corner of the wooden bit at the top of the drop slide and noticed Carlos gripping the back of his head. Of course it had to be the Spaniard, the clumsiest person ever. Max's eyes widened and Daniel glanced over. The three ran down the stairs and towards the bleeding man.

"Carlos- I told you not to!" Charles grunted as Max ran off to get Seb. Sebastian arrived on the scene and called *emergency number*. Of course someone had to get injured. It was never peaceful for the older drivers. They had to have their eyes on everyone all the time. Valtteri had gone with Carlos because apparently he didn't care about the drop slides but he cared about Carlos. Seb thought that the statement was quite cute.

"I hope he is okay." Daniel mumbled, his mood clearly put down as he was more nervous about the drop slides now.

"You alright?" Max asked softly.

"Yeah, I didn't expect that though." He laughed quietly.

"It's okay, I hope Chilli is alright." Charles butted in, looking at his feet guiltily.

"Be safe you three." Seb told them.