Darry Curtis x Neighbor!Reader

Word count: 1395 Darrel Curtis was a hardworking man

Word count: 1395
Darrel Curtis was a hardworking man. He was only 21 when his parents died in car crash, due to there deaths he had to provide for his brothers. He works at the local roofing place near the Dx, which is where his little brother and his buddy worked. When the boys parents died I was only living there for a few months. I had always talked to the boys and even made them dinner a few times while Darry picked up extra shifts but it wasn't till after about a year after that we started to get close. It all started when I found out Darry and Soda had to work overtime and Soda asked me to look over Ponyboy. I knocked on the door and waited for someone who actually lived there to open it but only found their buddy, Dally

"Who are you doll?" he said with a smirk
"Im Y/n, I'm supposed to look over Pony today" I said with grin

"I was hoping to see Darry but I guess he left already huh?" "You got a crush on superdope or something babydoll?" he suggested.

"N-no of course not"

He replied with small mhm and walked out the door. I walked in the house and set the cake I made for the boys on the counter. "Pony, are you in here?" I yelled. No reply. Maybe he's out with Johnny or something, I'll just tidy up and go back home for the day.

After I swept, dusted, mopped and cleaned the dishes, I walked back to my house and went into my pocket to grab my key only to realize its gone. "Damnit" I quietly cursed. I must have left it at the Curtis's, I walked down my porch steps and walk over. Once I reached the door and twisted the knob, I found that it was relocked "I don't remember locking this" I thought. I look towards the driveway and saw Darry's truck. "Darry is home early...impossible" i said.

I knocked on the door a couple times till I heard low "coming!" The door soon opened to find pale Darry. "Darry? honey whats wrong?" I asked worried. "I got off early because I wasn't feeling well" he said a little stuffy. "You have to let me take care of you hun" I replied softy. He didn't look well at all, poor thing. "No need for that y/n" he said as let out a little cough. "I insist superdope" I said as I walked in after him.

"What did you need when you knocked?" he asked in a kind tone. "I forgot my keys here when I came to clean after Soda asked me to watch pony but he wasn't here" I said walking the cabinet to look for some medicine. "You did all this?" he asked. I walked over to him with some meds and water. "Of course, only for you dare" I said whispering the last part. He blushed a little and said "Thank you" I walked to the kitchen and cut him a slice of cake then set it down in front of him. "Anytime sweetheart" I whispered in his ear over his shoulder.

I could tell that Darry hasn't had anyone to take care of him like he wants and needs I decided to try my best to relax him.  "Feeling better?" I said as I began to massage his shoulders" He let out a content groan before saying "Yea" Even though he seemed better I felt the need to help him even more. "Darry" I whispered in his ear. He shuddered a little and let out a shakey breath before replying with low "yea?" I let out a small sigh before saying "Can I help you even more baby?" I came from behind him to sit next to him on the couch. He nodded and took a breath. "I need words dare"

"Yea Help me please" he replied again
SMUT WARNING
I chuckled as began to climb on top of him and kiss his neck. "Y/n wait" I immediately stopped. "Yes?" He then asked me to get up and took my hand to lead me to his bedroom. "I didn't want to do this in living room" he said breaking the silence. "Are you sure you want to do this dare?" As much as I wanted him, I wanted him to feel comfortable. "Yea" I then took that as my signal start kissing his neck again. "Y/n" he groaned lowly.

"You like that daddy?"

"Say that again angel"

"Yes daddy"

I then began to move my hip forward, grinding against his bulge. Darry took his chances to unzip my dress from behind and kiss my neck. "Daddy please, I need you" I whimpered. I wanted him so bad right now. "Where honey" he said in a seductive tone. "In my mouth" I said as I got down on my knees and looked up to him. Darry then unbuckled his pants and pulling them and his underwear down to reveal his hard dick. "Go on baby"

I grabbed his dick and began run my hand up and down it then slowly running my tongue along the slit, sucking the tip. Darry let out a drawn out groan as I started to take him fully down throat. "Yes y/n" he moaned as he bucked his hips up making me taking him further. I removed him from my mouth and said "am I doing good daddy?" I asked as I looked up to him. "you're doing amazing baby, I'm so close, keep going for me" grabbing my jaw lightly.

I nodded and took him in my mouth as far as I could without gagging, massaging his balls too. "good girl, y/n" I started bob my head faster as Darry tangled his hand in my hair. It wasn't long before he was coming down my throat with a load moan. "You did so well angel, now lay down for me" I began to lift myself off the ground and laid down on his soft bed.

"I need you so bad Daddy" I whimpered. Darry pulled off his shirt showing his abs causing me to almost drool at the sight. He then approached the bed pulling me towards him, starting rub his tip around my entrance before fully pushing in. I cried out in pleasure "I know baby I know" he said sweetly while rubbing my thighs as he put my legs over his broad shoulders hitting a deeper spot. "Darry!" I moaned. "you love this don't you honey, I'm gonna fill you up real good" he said grunting, I could tell he was getting close and so was I. "please fill me up with your cum daddy" I groaned as he started to go faster. "Im gonna fill you with my cum and make you a mommy, ok?" he said a moan following "yes please" I cried out as I clenched around him coming on his dick. He then began to thrust harder as because closer to his edge. He came inside me with load groan of my name. He then pulled out and laid down next to me.

"You feel better now honey?" I said out of breath. "Much" he replied with dry laugh. "You wanna stay the night?" he asked breaking the short silence. "I would love that superdope, just let me go to my house and get clothes for tonight" I said putting clothes back on and placing a kiss on his cheek. I walk out his room to the living room to find the entire gang there staring at me with shock. "Hi boys" I said awkwardly, fixing my hair and clothes. "Hey y/n" they said with grins.

"So what are you doing here at this time of night doll?" Dallas asked trying to be funny. "Darry wasn't feeling well so I had help him in more ways then one" I said with a wink as their faces returned to shock. "Ew!" Pony, Soda, and Johnny said in unison. I let out a giggle before saying "I'll be back I need to get clothes for the night incase he's in need of my care again" with a grin. "Ew again!" I heard from Steve and Two this time as I walked out, making sure to grab my keys this time.