Prologue- A new world

As I was in a dark room, I saw someone in front of me "Hello, Kimihiko, I have been waiting for you" I then became wary, this is really suspicious "What do you want" I asked, then it snickered "hoh, your reaction is really great to watch, I'm the king of this multiverse, Mr. M" "Does M stand for masochist" Then he got angry "I'm no masochist Kimizuka, tell me that again and I'll kill you a hundred times" then he calmed down a little "I shall give you a new life in a new world, but be careful, this world is full of supernatural entities called spirits, just for you to know, they are not those spirits who say boo, but will make you run like your life depends on it, which is true, so would you take up the offer" "Wait, you haven't even told me why I need to do that" then it  scratch it's head " Ah yes, I thought you might get the black room, ahem, you Kimizuka, are already dead" "Hmm, so I can't see her anymore" "I sighed "This is troublesome, but I'll just have to agree, do I?" "If you'd like" "Fine, tell me more" "Sorry my time is running up, but you can have this gift" He gave me a black crystal, I then got confused "How can a crystal help  me?" " It can give you abilities, hurry take it" I then put my hand on the crystal as I felt a surge of power coming over me, it hurt like hell, yeah, but I'll just have to continue,if what Mr. M told was true, I needed this to stand up to those entities, then the sharp pain stopped "Go Kimizuka and be the shadow you always have been" And then I felt everything beginning to fade, especially Mr. M's face, as I took another adventure, not as an assistant but a new person.