How we met.

"Do you take Boss Chaikamon Sermsongwittaya as your lawful husband? to have and to-"

"I do!"

His eyes moved sideways, looking at me with his raised eyebrow. I admit he looks sexy from that angle. He chuckled in amusement and turn his head back to the officiating minister, "Go on..."

The officiating minister had a really cold sweat I supposed. Who wouldn't though? Everyone will be nervous facing the bastard alpha of the Sermsongwittaya clan. He was known to be a notorious man, who will use force if he doesn't get what he wants.

Ah! please don't mistake this guy for a gangster or a mafia - no no no... he's just vicious and cold-hearted and that's where I came in.

A month and a half ago, I met this crazy person in the most perfect place - the toilet.

In this world, we live to have secondary gender other than male and female. Alpha, Beta, and Omega exist. Male and female can get either of the three sub-gender and I am an omega.

Alpha's are considered the highest rank, have strong genes, perfect body proportion, and top intelligence - but I guess this one lacks emotional intelligence.

Beta's are the normal ones and cover the majority of the race. And the omega's - those are the sub-gender that can get pregnant by alpha and bond with an alpha.

I am an omega and I'm proud of it!

Due to animalistic instinct - Alpha often experiences a rut and omega experiences heat every three months or six months and we still have the pheromones to where Alpha and omega can get attached to. Oh well, that's just how it is.

That guy had his rut and went into the toilet while waiting for his brother to bring him his suppressant but... when destiny decided to roll its dice you cannot avoid it. I went into the toilet due to my almost exploding gallbladder.

The toilet door wasn't locked and boy oh boy - your sense of smell will naturally deactivate when your piss wanted to out so badly. In a hurry, I flung the door open and run to the cubicle letting all of that liquid out.

"get... get out..."

"Ahhhhh!" I was shocked to death! His voice was fading that I thought its a ghost and when I look in the direction of the voice I saw a panting man covering his nose and that's when it sink into me - there is an alpha in a rut in the toilet and I am an omega who can be affected of this strong pheromones. Oh, he smells like coffee.

"Out!" he screamed, his voice hoarse. I know I need to leave but I can't move. My insides were churning, my body started to burn and my breath was almost heavy - I feel so dizzy with his smell but I... I love it.

"Out before I lose my rationality!!!" another scream but this time he slams his hand on the wall. He was sitting on the floor in the corner like a poor bullied tiger - I want to bully him too. Oh, what am I thinking?

That scream brought me back to reality. Well, at least half of it just enough for me to take my suppressant and inject it. I'm safe for now... "I have a suppressant for alpha. I - I will throw it to you."

It was not easy to get out of the attraction of the pheromones especially since I think something is forcefully pulling me to go to him and be devoured by him.

Thinking that he will not be sober enough to inject the suppressant, I took the pail that was at the bottom of the sink, carry it towards him and splash it on him. Damn! I'm so smart to do that... bet he will be sober now. "Here, inject it."

The man was wet from his head to his torso. I did not notice before but he was wearing a black racing suit, must be one of the customers of the race track.

He took the suppressant and inject it into his shoulder then he raised his head and with murderous eyes, he asked me, "What kind of water did you splash me with?!" he said it with seething teeth. Just then I smelled another smell stronger than the pheromones from before - a sewage smell.

Shit! I guess I was not so smart but it's an emergency. "Oh. Sorry..." a bulb in my head then lit up, "come I will help you wash that smell." Since I already help then I have to continue helping, right? So, I grab him up and brought to the open cubicle, sit him on the floor again and wash him with clean water.

"Did you... did you use a bidet to wash me?!" Hahaha... I can only laugh half-heartedly.

"It's an emergency or you will smell..." I said defending myself. I'm not lying though. What else can I do?

"Have you seen that?" he pointed to the door in the other corner which hangs a sign 'Shower'... "can you read that? or should I teach you how to read the word?" his expression turned even darker now.

Oh, how much I wanted to run but that would be irresponsible of me. "then, let's go there." I can only 'not mind' what he said as if I did not hear it or understand it. I grab him again but this time he stood up on his own and went directly to the shower room.

Before he opens the door he asks without looking back, "What's your name?"

"Lee Noeul but you can call me Rain," I said instantly. Realizing it now, I should not have told him my name!

"What about you?" I ask back but he did not answer. He took a shower and after a while, someone came running inside catching his breath. He looks like... he looks like the guy I splash sewage water with.

"Excuse me, have you seen an alpha here?" his voice was gentle unlike the other guy and he seems to be nice.

"He..." I point my fingers to the shower room, "he's taking a shower."

Hearing it, his eyes widened. "Oh my god! Are you an omega?! My brother did not force you, right? Wait... I have to inform my father. OMG! this is good news!" he was unusually happy grinning from ear to ear.

I feel something is wrong but I can't point out what it is.

"Dad! good news... I met Boss's omega!... yes, yes... I will invite him now. Yes. Ah, wait I'll ask..."

'Omega'? Boss? I don't understand and I don't intend to eavesdrop on his call.

"What's your favorite food?"

He ask me and it caught me off guard so I answered, "Malatang."

"How about drinks?"

"I'm fine with anything as long it's not bitter."

"Okay!"

And he talks to someone on his phone again giggling. As I was about to leave, the shower door opened, "Saifah, are you there?"

The man talking to the phone must be Saifah. Saifah ended his call and strode to the door of the shower room, "Yes. Here are your clothes."

I only saw a half of his body and - he got firmer abs than me. Unfair!

"Dad would like to meet you," Saifah told me and it confused me more, why would his dad want to meet me?

As if reading my mind he added, "Dad wants to meet Boss's omega."

Oh! now I get it... he thought I am the guy's omega! I'm just a passerby Sir with a good heart help your brother by splashing him with sewage water and showering him using a bidet. Please, spare me!

~~~

How does it feel being splashed by sewage water?

Boss: It felt good ٩(◕‿◕)۶

Rain: Sorry... (/へ\*)

Boss: Awww ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ... as long as it's you, everything is sweet

Rain: ʕ*ノᴥノʔ

~~~

This is my first time writing fanfic aside from Junzhe/ WenZhou from Word of Honor. It's Boss and Noeul fault for passing my FYP! I had to search for their series trailer and then watch the series now I can't stop myself from writing fanfiction!

FYI, this fanfic is a mix of Phayu/Rain and BossNoeul.

Anyway, enjoy!