The reason

The moon was shining bright tonight, and the scent of coffee lingers inside the room... it was Boss' scent and the coffee he was drinking. 

Smelling it makes me comfortable. 

"So what's the reason behind it?" 

Tonight he was wearing only his pajamas, his hair still had traces of water after a shower. "Rain..." he called my name like it was a dessert... "I'm sorry. Can you pretend to be my omega for a while?"

An alpha that apologizes, an alpha who thought of his father first - why did they call him a bastard?! He's such a good person!

"Tell me your reason first..." the moon was truly beautiful tonight. 

He put his glass on the table beside him and took a deep breath, "I... I am my dad's son from another Alpha. Saifah, he is my twin but we have different fathers, he is the son of my dad's legal husband."

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh????????? (°ᴥ°) Whattttt?????? His father is an omega? son from another alpha? twin????? No! wait! my brain stops functioning!

Seeing my exaggerated confused face he pats my head and smiles bitterly, "I was sent to the province away from the family and was taken care of by the servants. I... I am a bastard so I don't deserve to stay here but Saifah turns out to be a beta and I, an alpha. I am the only alpha conceive in the family after  thirty years of them waiting so they took me again."

As I listen to him, my heart felt itchy... I sure wanted to give him a hug. it must be painful and hard. 

"Dad was against it, leaving me to a servant when I was a baby but the family can't suffer humiliation, especially his husband. Alphas value their pride. And when I return, dad and Saifah, did everything to compensate for the lost years... however, they said I was too cold so they make effort to find me an omega hoping for me to melt."

"Rain, I'm not cold... but I'm afraid. What if I hurt the person I love? My dad disappeared before I was born." he shook his head as if realizing what he was saying, "Ah, sorry you have to hear that."

"Did you just tell me your secret?" I ask shocked. I mean I was shocked the moment he told me the twin thing and not my father thing... bro! this is your family's secret why did you share it with me???

"Yeah. I guess I did." he placed his hand on my cheeks and rub it with his thumb, "... you made me speak with your innocent eyes."

WTF??!!! heh... he sure knows how to flirt. 

"What if I spread it outside? people don't know yet that your dad has two alpha's, right?" 

Actually, I'm the one trembling from fear after hearing those secrets. What if they will bury me alive after this? or tie me upside down to plead silence? or... or.... ahhhhhh... Boss! you... you... why did you have to tell me that?!

He smirks. 

Freaking lovely.

"I trust Rain won't spread it... we have a large basement just so you know."

See?! See?!!! He's going to torture me! Asshole!

"What... what is the basement for?" Should I leave now? should I run? What should I do?!!!

"I heard that you are an architecture student when you were talking to Saifah. We can make the basement your studio, is it enough to bribe you?"

Awwww... he's such a cutie even bribing me with a studio. 

"I won't tell a soul about it, don't worry. But... I can't pretend to be your omega, if your dad caught us he will be more heartbroken."

"So, what do you suggest?" he asks raising his brow. Yes, sir... please do that more often. You look sexy like that.

"I suggest we try. Try to fall in love with each other. What do you think?"

He was silent for a while, looking at me with amusement. "Really interesting."

"You okay or what? Let's try for a month... we both pursue each other, I guess it's better than us pretending to be in love, right?" Well, I might be a little greedy here too... the alpha in front of me is perfect why would I let him go? He should love me. 

Seeing him still thinking, I added, "You won't lose a thing. It might help with your fear too. Pretending and pursuing each other, one is fake and one real... which do you think your dad prefers?"

"Then, let's try it for a month. I will do my best."

Daddy, you don't have to do your best. I will do my best instead. You will love me in thirty days. ༼◥▶ل͜◀◤༽

"I will do my best too." I extend my hand to seal the deal but there are things that bite you back, he stared at my hand and took it and without any warning pulled me, his other hand on my waist, and then... this beautiful Alpha bastard kissed me on the lips. (*ノωノ) I was kinda hoping there was a tongue involved but let's save it for later... hehe

Our lips parted ways and I thought that was it but he still had a card under his sleeve, he leaned closer to my ears, and with his very soft voice he said, "Let's do our best, Rain." 

I'm convulsing! I'm about to erupt! Hello, am I still on earth????? Oh my god! I'm sold... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... 

"You're cheating..." I said in a very meek voice... I know, I know... my face is blushing right now. 

He chuckled. 

"I will drive you home... or you can also sleep here," he smirks again... he knows how to use his face. 

"I should go home," I whispered.

I have to or I might faint from all these gestures. Have mercy!

Well, that's what I planned to do but when his dad learned of it he begs for me to stay and called my mom to get permission. Aren't we moving so fast here, sir? Mom? Why did you allow me to sleep outside?! 

"I guess rain will have to sleep with me tonight." 

Did one month start now? He keeps throwing me his card... We can start flirting tomorrow, okay? Let me breathe tonight!

"Is there no guest room?" No, I also want to sleep in the same bed with him but I have to at least act a little preserved. Just a little. 

"My omega should sleep with his alpha, right?" he tilted his head like a puppy asking for food. 

"Y- yeah... let... let's sleep together."

I'm helpless! Did I just say pursue each other? why am I acting shy?!

Wait for me, I will show you  my cards too!... hehe

~~~

Extra:

Rain: I think I won't be able to sleep with all these coffee scents. (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

Boss: Come, your husband will hug you ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ