[EXTRA: The escape]

During the fifth year of being married and becoming a father, I was exhausted. I needed an escape, I need to breathe... I- Boss was neglecting me! No sexy time cause he was tired, sometimes he slept outside and when he goes home he smell like some other omega!

He was so busy with work and I was so busy with my work too and the kid. Did I lose my charm? Am I ugly now? Boss, were you cheating on me with some younger and fresh omegas?!!

Huh! If that was the case...

Dear sexy hubby,

After five years of being with you, I am again, announcing a STRIKE!

Don't look for me, I will not go to the sea. Nope, absolutely not. Not the sea, okay?! Also, I will not check-in in at the most expensive hotel. No! I will not take the private jet and absolutely not use the black card!

Anyway, I will take my time to find myself again. I could also take my time looking for an alpha!!! let him shower me with his pheromones! 凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )

Take care of Stinky. Tell him that you made a mistake that's why papa run away.. oh, wait. No. don't tell him... just say I went out to buy him robots. Don't tell him I'm on a strike or your son will do the same!!! Don't give him ideas!

Lastly, it was a good five years. I treasure all memories we have. That omega smell on you, do you love that person? If so, FUCK YOU!!! 凸(`⌒'メ)凸

Your ever-so-loving, gorgeous, tasty, delicious, alluring, enchanting, and not so forgiving soon to be ex-husband,

Rain (ᇴ‿ฺᇴ)

And so I began my journey. It would be a sad trip if I go alone so I took my best friend with me. Of course, he doesn't know at first that I'm taking him for an escape! but when I told him about it, huh... guess what, Pai did the same too!

Same pattern. Both alpha. Equals jerks!

As the omega married to a powerful and wealthy clan, it would be a shame not to waste money! Sky and I took the private jet and fly our way to Canada. I heard Poutine was a must-try food in there so we definitely need to get our hands on it.

"Take a picture of me," I bought this very simple yet sophisticated black bag. Sky and I got one each and bought more from the other stores. Today, I feel like a free person, parents should, from time to time need to relax. Thanks to Boss's cheating I went on a journey without him!

"Rain, do the sideway pose, arc your sexy back!" Sky said as he was taking my photo. This was what a model feels like. Exhausting, huh? but I got a beautiful smile. Perfect!

Just as I posted my photo, Boss sent a comment

Just as I posted my photo, Boss sent a comment. Was he stalking me?! Unforgivable!

Huh! Yeah, I did buy more. It's not my money anyway and you caused me this pain! By the way, Boss had been calling me since I left home. I haven't answered one of his calls so he was sending me messages instead.