The pain

It was not easy to make myself dispel the doubt of Boss making a fool of me. I gathered all the courage in my heart and recite a mantra in my head Boss was not cheating. Boss loves me. From Sky's dorm to Boss' house, I recited that mantra over and over in my heart.

The warm night suddenly turned cold and the leaves on the trees that were swaying just now suddenly stopped. The door was open and it directly face the living room where unfamiliar faces were sitting.

The large living room seems to elongate within my vision and rotate slowly. It was making me dizzy. From where I stand, people from the inside can't see me but I can see them very well. They were laughing, chatting, and drinking on a teacup.

I don't belong here.

That woman looks good sitting beside Boss, they were both beautiful people but I look good too. No, I'm handsome too. If Boss and I had a baby they will be the most beautiful and well-loved babies. They were free to run around the yard while their dads were sitting on a bench looking at them with smiles on their faces.

Boss usually had no expression when he talk to people even to his family but now, his eyes had a hint of happiness while talking to that woman. He even rubs her head! Fuck. Slutty alpha! Oh, I want to place tons and tons of chili on his food to punish him for lying to me! but of course, I won't do that cause that's a bad thing and I am not a bad guy. If only I can punch him.

Damn! love.

I want to cry.

"The wedding should be arranged immediately while her baby bumps aren't noticeable yet."

Baby bumps? Wedding? Was that dad talking? But dad said he likes me too... we even go shopping and the car, I haven't returned the key yet. Was dad lying to me same with Boss?

The night seems to be colder. I shivered as the wind touched my skin and without noticing, tears fell from my eyes again. I'm so stupid. I'm so so stupid.

"It's still one month, dad. We have enough time to prepare." It was the woman. She's calling Boss's father dad. Huh. Why am I so stupid? This family toyed with me. Were they belittling me? They don't care about my feelings at all! I'm just a disposable toy for these people!

I wanted to run. I wanted to leave but I can't take away my eyes off Boss and that girl. He was whispering to her and that woman smiled at Boss. He pats her shoulder and pinches her cheeks. He didn't pinch my cheeks like that. They were so intimate even in front of his father.

So, what the article said was true.

The heir of the Chaikamon Sermsongwittaya was set to marry a beautiful beta. Even other omegas who admired Boss cried in the comment section of the article. I, who had a closer relationship with him, who had an intimate relationship with him, how can I not be hurt?

I am the most hurt here. My heart seems to explode inside. It hurts.

"Let's go pick your wedding gown. Ahh! I'm excited."

Yeah. Dad was ecstatic. Hearing his voice full of happiness, I don't have the heart to pursue Boss anymore. As long as he was happy then... I will be happy too... No! I'm not a saint! Why would I be happy? I was cheated on and lied to! No, I will curse him until my tongue rot and my mouth bleeds!

He even took my purity away!

He made me taste meat only to take it away! What an asshole! Huh! I will find a better alpha than you... I will find a more good-looking alpha than you... with eight packs and not just six packs! I will find someone who can princess carry me from the first floor to the third floor!

I will not wish you happiness! Never!

I hope not to see you again, bro!

Taking a deep breath, I look at Boss for the last time and turn my back on him forever. I will never see him again! I will never waiver again. Fucking slutty bastard dickhead alpha! Phew, that was a lot of curses.

I walk fast taking a large stride from the door to the gate wiping my wet face. I will never cry again. I will never cry for Boss or for other alpha again. They can lick my foot but I will never ever cry again. I will lick their foot if I do!

With my mind wandering somewhere else I did not notice someone walking toward me until we bump into each other. "Urghh... sorry." I was thrown to the ground and I heard a concerned voice coming from above me, "Rain, are you okay?" It was Saifa.

"Sorry." I did not bother to talk to him as I doubled my step to reach the gate.

"Hey! Are you okay?"

Sorry, Saifa but I can't trust anyone from your family. From a distance I heard him talking to someone, must be someone from the other line as I don't hear any voice aside from him.

The front of their mansion was wide that it will take you more than five minutes to reach the gate. Huh. Torture. Pure torture.

Now, my problem was how to get out of this huge subdivision. I need a taxi! but my taxi was ten minutes away from my location. Torture! pure torture!

"Rain!"

Ah. I stopped for a second hearing my name. That voice was familiar to me, so familiar that my tear ducts were about to open again. I can't cry. Let's not cry. I heard hurried footsteps, Boss must be running but why?! He should have stayed with his woman! Was he running after his mistress? Huh, asshole!

"Rain, wait!" The sound was nearer this time. Ah, eight minutes before the taxi arrives.

Just as I was about to get out of the gate a hand grab my shoulder, with heavy breathing he said, "Baby, your here."

Asshole! I'm not your baby!

~~~

Rain: I will never cry for an alpha again!

Boss: Yes, you will. ( ̄ε ̄@)