The chase

I don't know when I fell asleep but when I woke up, I had a headache. Crying wasn't a good thing after all. After washing my face I went downstairs to drink warm water. According to the internet if you cry a lot you have to replenish the lost water in your body. ヾ(^∇^)

But I didn't cry last night! It was my way of cleaning my eyes!

Opening the door, I can smell the aroma of the food prepared in the kitchen. My mom was a great cook and I always love her cooking.

"Ma! What's for break-faassstttt?" with the 'fast' being said in a stretch fading way... it was not my mother in the kitchen. It was...

"Good morning, Rain." That was the voice of the Chaikamon Sermsongwittaya heir cooking in our humble kitchen wearing a pink apron with a cat's face. I can't help but gulp. He looks sexy in a pink apron.

"Sit down first. I'll bring your food to the table." The heir was serving me breakfast! Crazy! I sat down and looked at him again, ensuring he would not notice. It would be good if there was no shirt on that apron. It would be a sight to behold.

Boss, placed the plate in front of me, there were sausage, ham, and fried rice partnered with milk. And he only has black coffee and toast. Will he not get hungry with just that? He was eating too little.

"What time is Rain's class?" Boss sat with his legs crossed and sipping the coffee with his right hand... the image was majestic! Who can bear to let go of such a man? Only crazy people can!

But I wonder, did he sleep here?!

"You did not go home?" I ask while shoving food in my mouth.

"Mom, let me sleep on the couch last night said she will leave early. I was Rain's guard last night." I keep shoving food in my mouth. It was delicious. So, delicious that... wait! sausage and ham were a given! His fried rice was delicious.

"Then you can leave now," I said in a strong tone. Eating the last food on my plate, I stand up and put my plate in the sink but a hand snatches it from me.

"I am Rain's servant today. Later, I will be Rain's driver." Heh. I can't afford your fee, brother! Forget it!

"I'm not a bully like you and I'm not your responsibility." saying that I snatch the plate back and wash it immediately but then again smart people will find ways to pester good innocent people. Boss, help me wash the plate while he stands behind me with his hands enveloping me. Just one plate and we already doing this!

Not wanting to be taken more advantage of, I let him wash it. Forget it! It's just a plate. "Leave after you wash that. I don't need a driver." I have my car, too. tsk!

After taking a bath and changing my clothes, Boss was still there. Waiting for me. He's losing millions by staying here but I won't say that cause he might answer me with so many cheesy lines.

"Lock the door when you leave." If you don't want to leave me alone then I will leave you alone.

... and he did lock the door.

"I will drive you to your school." He took my hand and lead me to his car. Sigh, this guy...

"Boss." I stop walking and set my footing firmly so as not to be dragged by him. "I'm serious. I have my car."

"But Rain said to win him back..." Because I said to win me back... tsk!

"Winning back someone is not forcing them. Thank you for the food but don't do it again. Don't come to my house again; don't use my mom to your advantage." There were things he can do to show his sincerity. I'm not so hard to coax but I have my limit too.

Boss drops his gaze into our interlocking fingers, "how else can I win you back?... I don't know... I don't know how." Oh, mothers! I want to hug him... my poor alpha.

"You know how. Think. Do the most romantic things you can think of." I rub his cheek and went to get my car. Before I leave, I added, "I'll wait for you."

~~~

Boss POV:

This was the third time that Rain left with his back facing me. Rain left with heartaches the third time because of my incapability to make him happy and secure. If only I can open my heart and show him how he changed me.

That day on the race track, looking at the vast scenery, I caught sight of the most interesting person in my life. Rain was laughing heartily with his friends and I was envious. How can a person be so free in expressing himself? While I can only have one single expression?

I can't say that Rain was the most handsome and beautiful omega I've seen but looking at him so free, so happy, my eyes can't leave him for a second. That unexpected rut was a blessing in disguise.

Him pouring sewage water on me and washing me using a bidet... I resigned to my fate and accept the fact that I am attracted to him. Rain became the most gorgeous omega in my eyes that day.

But how to get close to him, that's another problem of mine. He caught me with his free spirit, his action which was beyond my expectation and calculation. I sometimes wish to see what was inside his brain.

I thought Saifa was interested in Rain at first but thank heavens, they wanted Rain for me. If Saifa did not invite Rain home, I don't know when I can see him again. With my calculated moves and negative thought about love, I might not see him again.

When Rain approached me about my father, I was ready to avoid him but Rain was gentle and his aura had no hint of danger. I thought he will be disgusted when I ask him to pretend but Rain, even knowing me for a short time, did not judge me and even propose a better solution.

I'm glad that it's Rain.

With his innocent eyes, like something was sucking me, I can't stop myself from telling him about my family's secret. Funny enough, his face looks so shocked. With Rain's lead, I brave myself to kiss him but heaven knows how many prayers I prayed for Rain not to push me away.

I was trembling inside like a little kid taking his first shot of vaccination. but Rain did not push me. I'm glad.

Now, my baby was hurting because of me. I'm still incapable. I thought I gave Rain enough confidence but seeing how things work now, I failed to do that.

The most romantic thing I can think of... what can I do to make you stay?

I need my baby back. I only want Rain in my life.

~~~

Switching to Boss POV ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ