The rain

When I reached the house, my lips suffer countless battles first before I can leave the car. Boss constantly sniffs me making sure that I only have his smell. "Good." He said after all the sniffing. Seems like the alpha is now satisfied with how I smell.

"Should I still take a bath?" I ask mischievously.

"Yes," he answered with a dark expression. "... another alpha's smell touches your body. Wash it away."

I smell myself playfully then grin at him, "but I smell like you now... can't I sleep like this?"

I heard a low growl.

Then there is another bloody lips battle. Bloody because this time around Boss bit my lower lip, "don't tease me" he said while kissing my face.

"I'll take you somewhere nice after your exam." Then he gave me a tight hug.

"Okay."

I no longer tease him or I might not be able to leave the car. Tomorrow's exam is crucial and it involves the presentation of the house model we made. I hope I can do it well and pass.

It is freedom after the exam and I can date Boss as much as I like. He can bring me to the moon if he wants to cause I'm willing to follow him. I'm so lovestruck... haha.

Compared to yesterday, today's exam is two times more difficult. The model presentation takes up half a day from waiting to presenting and my nerves are literally trembling.

It's never easy to present especially with panelist that looks like they will eat you the moment you speak a wrong word. So scary.

After the exam, Sky invited me for a snack. We have to wait another minute to see the final score of the presentation. Although, the panelist already said that the model I made is good coupled with its inspiration I still want to know how much score I get.

In the middle of eating, I received a message from Boss.

[What time are you out?]

We decided to date after the exam. He will pick me up at school and we will stop by my house to get my things. We're going to Phuket! Imagining the crystal clear water, white sand and us walking hand in hand on the shore gives me a sugar rush already. I'm excited about this one-night trip.

Actually, I have to squeeze that out from Boss sacrificing my earlobe. I like surprises too but I also want to prepare.

[I'm done in a while :)]

[Wait for me at the school gate.]

[Okay.]

It's a wonderful day even with all the pressure of the exams. Looking forward to the trip makes me forget the exhausting day. I really want to travel with this alpha.

The results came out and I'm satisfied with my score. I can't wait to share it with Boss. I made every effort to make the model house sacrificing my sleep and eating period. I wait for Boss at the school gate where he can see me quickly. I can't hide my excitement constantly smiling, grinning, and chuckling. The school guard gave me a weird look but I don't care about him. I'm happy and that's all that matters.

[I'm out]

I waited for thirty minutes...

[Are you on your way?]

I waited for another thirty minutes... the clouds started to darken.

I called but no one answers. A slight drizzle touches my skin, it's about to rain.

[What happen? Are you okay?]

Another thirty minutes passed and the rain came. I can't leave the school gate in case of Boss comes. I remember when my mother told me before "when you are lost wait for me in the same location. Don't run around, mama will surely come " and so I wait for Boss.

Boss will surely come.

Rain slowly becomes heavy, and the tiny roof where I stand can't cover my body. I'm drenched and shivering but I have to wait. I only pray that nothing happens to Boss. I only wish that he had not met an accident on the way. He needs to be alright.

"Rain!"

After who knows how long... Boss arrived running towards me in the middle of heavy rain. He grab my shoulders and made me stand up, "why did you wait in the rain?! What if you get sick?!!"

My heart aches.

He is okay but my heart aches.

"... liar... " I whispered.

"you said to wait... liar." My tears came pouring out. I can't stop it. I feel relieved knowing that he's okay and I feel pain knowing that I worried for nothing, that I waited for him.

Boss drags me inside the car, our clothes both wet but he hugs me so tight not minding the coldness of his own body. "I'm sorry, Rain. I'm sorry." I can feel his panic but I'm also sobbing so I can't focus on his words and action.

He take off my clothes while his hands were trembling, he wipe my body with the spare white long-sleeves hanging at the back of his car and made me wear the suit to cover my body from the cold.

My tears can't stop falling and I don't have the energy to stop what he is doing.

Then I saw him taking off his clothes and changing into a shirt. Boss is in total panic.

When our upper clothes were changed, he grab me for another embrace rubbing my back, "I'm sorry, baby. Forgive me." He wipes the tears from my eyes and kisses them. He kisses both the end of my eyes but it only makes me tear up some more. I don't understand why I'm crying so much.

"you... hic... you liar hic..." I said, my words incomprehensible.

"Yes. yes. I'm a liar. It's my fault. Please, stop crying." Every time a tears drop, Boss wipes it.

"Please, baby stop crying. My heart aches to see you cry." He continued to coax me, pleading guilty and saying sorry.

"Why are hic you la-late hic?" I bet my eyes are puffy now, my nose red, and my cheeks bulging. I bet I look funny.

"I forgot my phone in the office and the meeting drags so long. It's my fault I should have called you or told my assistant to call you. I'm sorry, rain please forgive me..." I can't accept his reason but I don't want to be immature either. Boss has a life and obligations. He can't give me his full attention not to mention I'm not his omega... so to say, we're not even in a relationship.

"I want to go home."

He froze.

"Baby..." Only now I realized he had been calling me baby. "Let's go to Phuket, okay? Please give me another chance."

"Don't say sorry. You don't have hic to. I'm not your omega and we're hic not in a relationship... you're not obliged to all these." Saying this, I sound more immature than I thought.

"No! You're my omega. Rain is my omega! Baby... you're my omega."

Three times. Three times he said that I am his omega.

I am Boss's omega.

~~~

I had free time during therapy so while waiting for my turn I open my notes and started typing on my phone... then boom! Chapter 9... hope you enjoy it! Forgive the grammar.

Boss: Rain is my omega

Me: Okay, nobody will snatch him away. Chill!