The habit

As it has been decided, I stayed in the mansion for the night. Thinking about it now while staring at the ceiling, oh the ceiling was so simple, with no other decorative designs or intricate patterns on it. Seems like just a smooth cement painted with gray.

Anyway, I still think that what happened wasn't reasonable at all. I don't know their family existed before six hours ago and now I'm lying in bed with a very masculine, cool, handsome alpha. Am I dreaming? If yes, please someone come pinch me! ʕ*ノᴥノʔ

Tonight was very calm but I don't think I can sleep with all this coffee scent. The silky-smooth bed sheet and pillows had all traces of Boss' scent... urghhh! besides the scent, I was actually on guard for any possible action from him.

He already kissed me so other things might happen if he decides to make a move... but he just slept. Boss slept. HE. JUST. SLEPT!!! Sir, are you sure you won't do anything tonight? I mean it's not that I want something to happen, I... just a goodnight kiss maybe? or pull me over and hug me to sleep? Sir, you have to make me fall for you.

Oh, whatever. I'll sleep too. I'm not that horny just a little expectant after what happened a while ago. Am I to blame for expecting?

Seeing him sound asleep. I slept too... heh! as if!

Time to make my move. I started with a fake snore, a loud one with wheezing and fading. I made it so realistic he won't doubt it for a second.

Then, I turned over to face him using the scratching method... scratching my belly like I was so sound asleep. Wait! my belly was showing... cold! cold! col- Oh... warm... warm?!

"If you want to cuddle, just tell me."

Fuck! I keep telling myself to close my eyes and never to open them. This was so embarrassing! You were sleeping why did you wake up? Oh and those whispers... I'm melting.

His hand rubbed my belly, trying to sneak in more and going into my back then suddenly, "Urghh!"

I was pulled into his embrace, my head on his arms facing his chest, cuddling me and patting my back, "Sleep, Rain."

Shit! Shit! shit!!!! I have to tell Sky about this...

And so I really did fall into a comfortable sleep.

When morning comes, I woke up alone in bed. The sheets were all over the place and a pillow was lying quietly on the floor. Damn! this gave me a chill... nothing happen, right?

I check my lower half, "Okay, I still have my boxer. Boxer?! I'm wearing a pajama last night!"

Next, I checked my back, twisted to the right, twist to the left, "gosh, at least he was gentl- No! what am I saying?!"

What else should I check? Ah, the... there... let me ahh, tou-touch it and see if it... "phew! it's not sticky and not swollen. He must have cleaned m- Ahhhh! Rainnnn!"

I took a deep breath, slap my face twice, pick up my pajamas on the floor, and went down to eat breakfast. The dining room was located on the first floor of the house just near the kitchen. There I saw the father and his two sons happily eating their food. Though it was just Saifah and his dad laughing while he had his expressionless face.

"Good morning." my voice faded seeing Boss's face, he got a bruise on his lips, "What happen to you???"

He looked at me with meaning like saying you should know what happen. I don't know what happens, please... tell me...

"Sit down." He pats the chair beside him, I know he wanted me to sit there. So I did. "Eat."

His father and Saifah were looking at us, in their eyes, I can see they look at me with so much meaning... okay, so what really happen? Did they know we did it? Oh my! Did Boss tell them?! Oh, this guy!