Chapter 8

Alex's P.O.V

"Alex, you want some dinner?" Bryan came upstairs and entered my newly furnished room.

"Yeah, thanks. Is it ready?" I asked, curious and now hungry.

"Yup! We're going to chill tonight and watch a movie" Bryan told me.

"Awesome!!" I smiled. I loved nice and chilled nights in because it's more comfy in your own home with people you know.

"Come on!" Bryan laughed, walking downstairs with me following him. Our hallways were already decorated with Kerrang! posters in frames (yes - we are that obsessive.) I climbed downstairs and once I arrived in the living room, I could see 2 large pizza dominoes boxes on the dining room table.

"My kind of dinner" I said whilst grabbing a slice of pizza from the top box. Our living room consisted of a huge room being taken over by bookcases, a few cameras here and there, a dining room table, a flat screen TV and a few sofas.

"I know" Johnnie smiled from the sofa whilst Bryan looked through our DVD's

After several options being thrown at us, we decided to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas because Tim Burton films are my favourite.

Me and Johnnie snuggled up to each other, after dinner, on the sofa while Bryan snuggled up to a blanket on the opposite sofa. After half of the movie I drifted off to a comforted sleep.

*the next day*

I lifted my eyes to realise my surroundings: I was on the sofa and sleeping next to Johnnie. I looked at the TV and noticed it had gone to Standby mode because of the lack of activity - meaning we had all probably fallen asleep before the movie ended.

I grabbed my phone from the coffee table ahead of me and noticed the time - 9:27am. It was early but not that early so I decided to make some breakfast quietly, careful not to wake up Bryan or Johnnie.

After preparing, making and even eating my breakfast, neither Johnnie nor Bryan was awake so I ran into my room and got changed. I wore my black Of Mice & Men top (with a red chequered cardigan over it) and my skinny blue jeans with my boots. I then put on my pale foundation, eyeliner and false lashes and walked downstairs to see a very exhausted Johnnie just waking up.

"Took your time" I laughed as his face turned from tired to confused.

"How long have I been asleep?" Johnnie asked, his black hair messed up and all in his face.

"For ages!! I was starting to think you died" I laughed before Johnnie pulled me in, still lying on the sofa with a big black duvet over him, and gave me a quick peck on the lips - which still made my heart skip a beat.

*morning*

"I'm sorry! I'm such a heavy sleeper" Johnnie apologised.

"It alright" I giggle as I see Bryan stirring.

"Wha-what?" Bryan asked, eyelids heavy with sleep.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Y-yeah, what is the time?" Bryan asked me, struggling with speech.

"10 o'clock now" I told him and with that, he grabbed the big duvet he was using and pulled it over his frizzy blonde hair - signifying that he wasn't ready to get up.

"Come on, let's leave him" Johnnie smiled and he got up and took my hand as he lead me into the kitchen.

As soon as he closed the kitchen door, not even a second went by before Johnnie swung me around in his arms and planted a kiss of my cheek.

"Johnnie.." Was all I could say before he shoved his tongue in my mouth, making my heart melt. After several minutes of snogging, we finally stopped and sat ourselves on the work top.

"I do love you, you know?" Johnnie told me.

"I hope you do" I laughed before returning the comment,

"I do love you to" I replied to him whilst Johnnie started running his hand up my legs.

Johnnies face got closer and closer to me as I did the same; until our lips finally collided and started kissing again. It was either the feeling of Johnnie hand running my leg or the touch of his gentle soft lips which made me forget about my troubles and the world in general.

"Get a room" I heard Bryan say after I turned around and saw him still wrapped up in his duvet.

"Shut up" Johnnie told him as I blushed and got off the work top.

"Get ready, we're going out" I told the guys whilst walking into the living room and grabbing a seat.

*later*

"School tomorrow...can't wait" I created conversation. We were all at the park, as usual, and the weather was boiling so it was very hard to keep my sleeves down. I didn't want the guys to find out about me self-harming so I kept on hydrating myself with Peace Tea.

"I know!" Johnnie complained about school.

"The perks of being older than you guys!" Bryan laughed in our faces.

"It's so hot!" Johnnie stated the obvious whilst taking off his coat and rolling up the sleeves of his P!ATD top.

"What about you Alex? Aren't you hot? Everyone's practically wearing a bathing suit and you're wearing a big black cardigan!" Bryan directed towards me. Sometimes Bryan's good attention to detail annoyed me...

"I'm just cold" I lied and shrugged it off.

"Really?! How can any normal being be cold" Johnnie asked whilst fanning himself with his hands.

"I'm not normal" I laughed.

"Seriously though, aren't you hot?" Bryan asked, looking concerned.

"No, it's hot but not that hot" I told them whilst sweat from the heat an nervousness dropped down my forehead.

"What's wrong?" Johnnie asked.

"Nothing!" I told them, finally having enough and getting up to walk away. Just as I was getting up Johnnie grabbed my wrist, sending a massive pain all around my body as part of the scab was ripped off. I could feel the blood starting to release from the healing wound as I screamed out in pain.

"What? Did that really hurt you?" Johnnie asked concerned.

"Yes" I whispered, holding back the tears as I released everyone was staring at us.

"My grip isn't that hard!" Johnnie demanded as everyone returned back to their tasks before - loosing interest.

"Oh my" Johnnie said with an O shaped mouth as he finally released what had happened.

He reached up and pulled up my sleeve, revealing cuts all up my arms and deep cuts on my now bleeding wrist. He looked up at me and I remember what he said like it happened yesterday...