Chapter Five; Tommy..?

In the morning I wake up to Wilbur rubbing my back and humming a soft, sweet tune. I look up at him and I see that his eyes are closed. His features are softened in the morning light as a soft smile is lazily playing on his features. I smile and hum along with him. His pure white eyes open and he looks at me "oh! Good morning (Y/N)! Would you like me to make breakfast?" He asks with a sweet tone in his voice. I shake my head and smile "don't worry I'll make breakfast today, Wilbur!"

I decide to make French toast since he and I hadn't had something that sweet and Sugary since... well since Tommy came over. As breakfast cooks, I open my recipe book and write down the recipe for the French toast since it was something I used to make a lot as a kid. After the food was finished I brought my plate over to Wilbur and I feed some wheat to friend before I eat my breakfast. Once I'm finished eating Wilbur grabs my plate and brings it to the sink to wash up later in the day.

I look at him and I smile "hey Wilbur do you wanna go to a camp that I saw?" He looks at me and excitedly smiles "of course! I would love to go and explore with you" he skips over to me and places a kiss on my cheek and my forehead. I giggle at his lovey attitude and I gather a few food items to take on the trip to the camp.

As Wilbur and I set off on his and I's little journey we talk about all the things under the sun. From our childhood to how techno and Phil must be wondering how long we're going to be living together.

As we arrive at the campsite I see Tommy crawling out of the tent and stretching, still holding one of the totems in his hand I tilt my head and walk up to the golden-haired child.

"Hey, Tommy!" I smile through my words. He stares at me with a shocked expression, not expecting me to come and see him. "Uhm.. Hi! Why are you here, (Y/N)?" He asks a nervous twinge to his tone. I quietly analyze Tommy's body language as Wilbur explains what we're doing. Probably also telling the friend story and that he and I are a couple now but I didn't catch any of that.

Tommy seemed... nervous. He shifts from foot to foot and looks around as if he's expecting someone. He avoids eye contact with the two of us as I stare him down. He fiddles with the bandages on his arms and examines the Totem in his hands.

"Tommy? Are you okay?" I butt into the conversation. His eyes widen as he freezes like a deer in headlights, stammering out his response. "I-I'm fine! There's nothing that big man Tommy can't do! Y-You don't have to worry about me! I'm big and strong! There's nothing bad that can happen to someone as badass as me!"

Tommy's obviously lying but Wilbur seems to take it at face value. I furrow my eyebrows as all the noise seems to fade out and everything screams inside of me that Tommy is in danger. I look around to see if I could see any danger around us.

The tense atmosphere around me and Tommy could practically be cut with a sword. Wilbur seemed oblivious to the tenseness between his two living friends and continues on talking about whatever came to his mind.

That's when all hell broke loose.

"Tommy, care to introduce me to your guests?" A look of pure fear washes over the blonde haired child's face as he responds.

"Hey... Dream"

(A/N; ohhhhh this is gunna get ✨dramatic!!)