New Friends

You had just walked out of your Algebra classroom with Sky next to you this time. She held your hand as you both walked down the hall to your locker. You put in the combination as you opened your locker, putting your stuff inside.

"I'm scared Y/N" Sky said randomly.

"Why's that?" You asked.

"What if Henderson comes back?" Sky asked again.

"He won't alright? Besides, I'm here" You said.

"I'm just worried, mainly about you but a bit about myself as well!"

"First off, chill the fuck out, second, you'll be alright. Nothing bad will come our way" You said, closing the locker door.

You put your backpack on as you grabbed Sky's paw as you walked down the hall, making a turn to another long hallway filled with students.

"Besides, I'm sure he won't come and get you tw-" You stopped when something caught your eye at the end of the hallway. At the end you saw two people turn to the hall just like you and Sky, only one of them wasn't a human. You knew it was a male and a female, but the male was different. It was a Protogen. It had green fur with a white and green tail. It had a white visor ring with green lights on its visor to depict its face. You saw as the duo froze at the end of the hall as they caught eye of you and Sky.

"I though I was the only Protogen in this school" Sky said, catching eye on the Protogen.

Immediately, the bell rang, and students began heading to their classrooms.

"Let's see if we can find them during lunch, maybe talk to them" You said as you and Sky walked to your next class.

——————————————

Lunchtime had come yet again, and instead of heading to your regular seats, you searched the lunchroom for the Protogen and the girl it was with. It didn't take long before you could find the Protogen's, seeing it was sitting at a table with about 3 other girls. You lead Sky to them as you got closer, seeing that the girls were teasing with the Protogen a bit. Everyone there froze when they saw you and Sky.

"Oh, it's you guys" The Protogen said.

"Hey there" Sky said, waiving her paw.

"Do you know these people Chloe?" One of the girls asked.

"No, not really. Can we help you?" Chloe asked.

"Well we couldn't help but notice that, you have a Protogen with you. It just concerned me a bit" You said.

"I though I was the only Protogen in the school" Sky and the Protogen said at the same time, concerning you a bit.

"So you guys know what Protogen's are?" Another girl asked.

"Know them? Y/N here liberated them! He saved them from M.A.D!" Sky said.

"M.A.D? The company?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah, the Malware Annihilation Department. The dudes hired by the CIA to test on Protogens?" You asked.

"Yeah we know who you they are. So what are your names?" Chloe asked.

"This is Sky, and as said earlier, my names Y/N" You responded.

The Protogens eyes widened.

"I knew I recognized you from somewhere!" The Protogen responded, his mouth stuffed with food.

"Wait Y/N and Sky? The Liberators?" A girl in the group asked.

"Yes those two!" The Protogen responded.