A Night To Remember

A bell rung as the door to the bar was opened. You walked inside, sitting down on one of the stools near the bar, where you could see the bartender cleaning a glass, and when he came to serve you.

"Can I get you anything?" The bartender asked.

"A Martini, please" You responded as the bartender took a glass and filled it with your requested drink, noticing you were looking sad in some sort of way.

"Everything alright there?" The bartender asked you.

"What? Yeah, it's just that...Today, 8 years ago, is when my parents died. I was only 12" You responded.

"Ain't that something. So you're...20? I'm guessing?" The bartender asked.

"I am. It feels so long ago" You said.

"It is. So where you from?" The bartender asked.

"Nevada. I was born there. Lived there till High School" You responded.

"Nevada? That's all the way across the border! What'd you come to Canada for?" The bartender asked again.

You sat silent for some time.

"I guess, it was to get away from everything back home. A lot happened down there" You replied.

"Well, you don't gotta get into detail. You just enjoy your drink" The bartender said as he walked away.

"Thank you" You said.

————————————————-

It had been a week since your little "incident" you had with Sky, and the memories of it won't leave your head, no matter how hard you try. As you walk to the lunch room, you are walking with someone. Sky. You hold her paw as you both walk to the lunchroom and to the group, where everyone is sitting there, even Gamma. As the two of you arrive, the group is surprised to see the two of you.

"Well looks like you two are back together" Samantha said.

"What do you mean? We've always been together" You responded as both you Sky sat down at the table.

"I know that, it's just. Your relationship was hanging by a thread for the time being" Samantha replied.

"I guess so" You responded.

"Hey Y/N" Gamma said "I'm sorry for being the reason of all this drama. I could have caused your relationship to end."

"It's my fault Gamma. I thought I could leave Y/N for you, but I realize that Y/N is the man for me" Sky responded.

"That's good to hear Sky. I think it's best we stay as friends" Gamma said.

"Yeah, maybe you're right" Sky responded.

"So we good?" You asked.

"We were always good Y/N" Gamma said with a smile on his visor, and you smiled back.

"Hey guys! You will not guess what I got!" Eli said as she came over to the table, you realizing that she wasn't here during the conversation.

"What is it?" Chloe asked.

"I got invitations to Carl's party today!" Eli responded.

"Carl? Which one?" Chloe asked.

"You know, the one who liked that Mandela thing" Eli responded.

"Oh yeah, that one" Chloe said.

"She invited all of us. You all coming?" Eli asked.

"I guess so" Samantha replied.