End Times

3 YEARS LATER

3 years has passed since you turned in Sky. You are already an adult, all grown and far from your home town. You are no longer Y/N L/N as you were referred to as before. You were a new name, a name of your choice. Ever since the incident, you illegally changed your identity and went your separate ways from your friends and family, wherever the hell they are now. You had moved up to Canada, where you hoped to have a fresh start, far from the land below that hunted you down. The last time you were there, search helicopters flew all around the place, and military checkpoints had been placed as well. Nevada was no longer your home. Although it was freezing up in Canada, it was this, or life in prison.

As you walked through the snowy forest, you arrived at a small tavern, a bar of some sort. A bell rung as the door to the bar was opened. You walked inside, sitting down on one of the stools near the bar, where you could see the bartender cleaning a glass, and when he came to serve you.

"Can I get you anything?" The bartender asked.

"A Martini, please" You responded as the bartender took a glass and filled it with your requested drink, noticing you were looking sad in some sort of way.

"Everything alright there?" The bartender asked you.

"What? Yeah, it's just that...Today, 8 years ago, is when my parents died. I was only 12" You responded.

"Ain't that something. So you're...20? I'm guessing?" The bartender asked.

"I am. It feels so long ago" You said.

"It is. So where you from?" The bartender asked.

"Nevada. I was born there. Lived there till High School" You responded.

"Nevada? That's all the way across the border! What'd you come to Canada for?" The bartender asked again.

You sat silent for some time.

"I guess, it was to get away from everything back home. A lot happened down there" You replied.

"Well, you don't gotta get into detail. You just enjoy your drink" The bartender said as he walked away.

"Thank you" You said.

As you took a sip out of your cup, you saw on the TV was on the news channel, and under it the caption read

FBI MOST WANTED FUGITIVE STILL ON LOOSE. SEARCH CONTINUES AFTER 3 YEARS

Upon seeing this, you listen in on what the newscaster is saying

"On to more news, our top story today is FBI's most wanted fugitive, Y/N L/N is still on the loose somewhere after 3 years. Officials speculate that he is dead,  but to anyone who can find him, will receive a sum of a  5 million dollar reward"

You hear this, and speculate more and more people will start to hunt you down, but that's when you hear the bartender say

"It's been 3 years and they still haven't found him. God knows where he could be"

As a result of you growing older, you grew more facial hair, making you less recognizable than the person you were 3 years ago. You now have [DESIRED LOOK].

You go outside the bar after paying and go to a pay phone outside, dialing the number that called you all those 3 years ago. As you hear the ring, it leads you to a voicemail, so you say the following

"Azrail, it's me. Y/N. I have another deal. Answer the phone so we can-" You get interrupted when Azrail answers the phone

"Well, if it isn't the valiant Y/N. After all these years you decide to call back? Are you an idiot?" Azrail asks you