Tromos

The desert of Nevada was scorching during this time of the year, considering it was only May. Silence filled this area, and the only living things were the crows flying in the sky. Today things changed when a white truck rolled through. Two vans beside it. The three vehicles stopped in front of a black car. Standing by the car, was a human. And a Protogen.

———————————————

Today was a special day for you and Sky. It was your friend Chloe's birthday, and all of your friends were gonna be there. You and Sky arrived at the house at 3, when the party was meant to start at 4 or 5, but you and Sky insisted on coming that early. Besides, Eli and Samantha were already there.

"Hi guys! Glad you could make it!" Gamma said as he opened the door for you and Sky.

"Hi Gamma!" Sky said cheerfully.

"Good to see you Gamma" You said as he let the two of you in. The house was just beginning to be decorated by Chloe's parents, who knew both you and Sky already. There on the couch you saw Chloe talking to Eli, noticing you and Sky upon entry.

"Hi guys" Chloe said "So you actually came, considering what happened at the last party."

"I guess so" You responded "So you get in touch with Carl yet?"

"Not yet" Chloe responded "She even blocked me for some reason. I also hear that Henderson, the guy you threw off the window. He'll survive, but he's gone silent for some reason. You could try talking to your ex Y/N"

"I suppose I could" You said "I've tried to do that, yet she never says anything to me."

"What, you guys think this could lead to something? I'm not looking for another adventure any time soon" Gamma asked.

"Only time will tell" Samantha responded with.

As more and more people came, the more the party began to light up, getting more fun in a sort of way. You felt safe, knowing you were with good people. The sun slowly began to set outside as it became more late. Outside you didn't notice something. A black car, stopping at the corner of the street.

—————————————-

"So this is where they are? A fucking party? Don't they know the C.I.A is on them?" Azrail asked, sitting in the driver seat if the black car.

"I don't think so. It's an easy picking for us. No CIA agents coming to stop us this time" The guard sitting next to him responded.

"And M.A.D?" Azrail asked again.

"You could thank Y/N and Sky for that. Apparently they killed Malice as well. F-ing war criminals." The guard responded.

"That asshole? These bitches managed to kill Malice? They've got balls, I'll give em' that" Azrail said.

"So what's our plan?" The guard asked.

"Isn't that obvious? We want the Protogen" Azrail responded.

"And the companion?" The guard asked.

"If he tries to save his precious mate, kill him. Only if he intervenes" Azrail responded.

"Then we gotta get them out of the house somehow." The guard said "Any ideas?"

"I got a few."

———————————————

I sat on the couch, holding a small cup in my hand as I waited for Y/N to return. I took a small peek outside as I noticed a dark car outside, almost camouflaging with the darkness outside. Inside the car I saw a dim light, a purple one. Looking closer, I saw a purple tail, and a purple visor. My mind seemed to be, warped, for a second there, but came back to normal when I received a tap on my shoulder.

"Sky? Are you alright?" It was Y/N.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine" I respond.

"Did you space out?" Y/N asks me.

"I guess so" I respond to him.

"That's alright. Good to see you're ok though" Y/N says, smiling at me, and I smile back.

That's when outside I hear the sound of a car alarm, and I notice that Y/N hears this too. I see Gamma looking out the window and seeing the car's lights turn on and off outside.

"Well shit, that looks like your car Y/N" Gamma said to him.

"I guess so. We'll check it out together" Y/N said as both him and Gamma walked outside.

——————————————

As you went outside to stop the alarm with Gamma, you saw two bright lights coming from the end of the street. You though it must of been just a random car that was gonna pass by, and brushed it off. You took your keys and stopped the alarm as Gamma stood beside you. The car in the distance came closer and closer. As you and Gamma were about to head inside, you noticed the car didn't stop. You yelled at Gamma to stop, as he was about to be hit, but there you saw two arms reach out of the car door and snatch Gamma up. He yelled in fear as he was taken, and you could do nothing but try and chase the car, but the car sped away and left you behind.