2

Next morning, Tadashi woke up feeling dizzy. Tadashi sat up, looking around the room while trying to recall on what happened last night.

'Oh, I'm in Tsukki's room.'

Tadashi then wondered,

'Where is Tsukki?'

Tadashi got off the bed and walked out of the room, greeted by Kei's mother in the living room.

"Ah, Tadashi! Good morning!" Tadashi then got self-conscious and glanced at his arms, seeing that his arms are covered because he's wearing Kei's hoodie. Tadashi smiled slightly to himself and looked back up, feeling his face heat up a bit.

"Good morning! Where's Tsukki?"

"He's at school."

"Huh?! Why didn't he wake me up?!" Tadashi started panicking.

"You're sick, aren't you? You can just stay here. There's no need to go to school, Tadashi." Tadashi sighed.

"I made fries for you, go to the kitchen if you want them."

"Oh, thank you!" Tadashi walked to the kitchen to find soft-looking soggy fries on the plate. Tadashi sat down, said his prayer and started digging in.

------------

Tadashi decided to go to volleyball practice after school. Once he arrived, Kei immediately noticed and ran over to Tadashi.

"Yamaguchi, what are you doing here? You're supposed to rest! You can't practice!" Tadashi stared in awe, soon replying.

"But I have to-"

"No! You can't! Just rest." Tadashi sighed in defeat.

"Fine, I'll just watch." Kei dropped his hands off of Tadashi's shoulders and waited for Tadashi to walk near to the gymnasium's edge.

"Woah, you okay dude?" Ryunosuke questioned Kei who gave him a scowl in response.

"Yamaguchi, are you sick?" Kiyoko asked him.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I feel very dizzy." Tadashi laughed it off. Tadashi and the managers talked most of the time until practice was over.

"C'mon, Yamaguchi." Kei mumbled, walking past Tadashi as Tadashi followed closely behind.

-----------

"You're gonna stay?" Kei asked the slightly shorter boy. Tadashi hesitated to answer.

"Yeah. I'm all alone in my house."

"Mk." They stayed silent until they went inside Kei's house.

"I'm back." "Sorry for bothering you!" yelled at the same time. They walked further inside and greeted Kei's mother, cooking for dinner.

"Welcome back, Kei! It's fine, Tadashi." Kei's mother responded to them, a smile plastered on her face.

Tadashi and Kei went inside Kei's room. They talked and talked until it was time for dinner.

-----------

"Hey, where did you sleep last night? When you caught me trying to..." Kei didn't answer until a few seconds passed.

"On the bed." Tadashi blushed, his eyes wide open.

"W- wha? Huh? Did you? Wai- huh?" Kei just threw a glance at Tadashi.

"I did sleep on the bed. Why are you asking?"

"N- nothing, just wondering." no words for the next few seconds.

"I faced the other side." Tadashi jolted his head up.

"I wasn't facing you. I was facing the other side, if you were wondering that." Tadashi sighed. Soon it was late so they went to bed. Well, it wasn't that easy. Not for Tadashi. He kept on feeling the need to do something.