3

It's 1:06 am and Tadashi is wide awake. It's so quiet and he's in bed with Kei. That's not the only reason why he's wide awake, though. It's also because he's not doing something he usually does.

Tadashi got off the bed slowly, careful of not trying to wake Kei up. Tadashi went to the bathroom, in search of a sharp object. He couldn't find anything, so he went to the kitchen to get a knife.

He found one that seem good enough, so he went back into the bathroom and turned on the light. The knife wasn't used much and Tadashi knew that, so he figured they wouldn't notice one of their knives were gone.

Tadashi could see something in the corner of his eye, but he knows that it's just his hallucination. Once he looked at the mirror, his eyes landed on his freckles. He immediately starts tearing up.

He then places the knife on his skin and starts pressing on it, sliding it slowly on his left forearm. After he did that for a couple of times, he repeated the same process on his right side.

He took off his shirt, seeing bandages on his body just like how he saw on his arms before he took them off to start doing this session. Tadashi took the bandages off, seeing bruises and cuts on his chest and stomach.

He started to form new cuts on the front of his body, tears flowing down his face. He decided that he spent too much time in the bathroom so he washed the knife that has his blood on it before throwing it away.

Tadashi searched for bandages to wrap it around his body and arms. Once he finished, he washed his face and walked out of the bathroom to go to Kei's room until he saw someone about to go into the bathroom.

'Shoot, I forgot that Tsukki is a light sleeper.'

"Yamaguchi, what were you doing?" Tadashi hesitated to answer.

"My...business?"

"You were taking too long. It's been over 40 minutes and those bandages are new, it's obvious."

Tadashi just stayed silent for a few seconds before sighing, admitting defeat.

"I'm sorry, I just..." Kei gently and carefully grabbed Tadashi's wrist to lead him to Kei's bedroom.

"You don't need to apologise, I know how hard and difficult it is to get over a habit." They got inside Kei's room and laid down on his bed, Kei guarding Tadashi so he wouldn't get out of bed to do his 'business' again.