Chapter 1

Sooooo the Jinsoo era ended. Hope you enjoyed it! These last two chapters are previews of Dimension Series 2, and in case you forgot is about Taennie. Don't worry if you miss Jinsoo, they will appear just as much as how the other ships like Jirosé and Liskook appeared in Jinsoo era.

Jennie POV
I sighed as I closed up the last document and piled them up. Being the CEO of Chanel sure is tiring.

I heard a ding from my phone, and I took it out to see a new voice message from Rosie.

"Unnie!!!!!!!!! When are you going to go back to your classes? We miss you a lot!"

I sighed. I actually wanted to be an idol, and I have great passion for rapping and composing. I even took up a bit of vocal classes and dance classes, but Dad just had to make me the new CEO. Come on dad. I literally have two brothers. Any of them could do the job, right?

No

I understand though. Namjoon and Jin are really famous K-pop idols from the group BTS and rumours say that dad was one too. Idols are really busy, and they'd never have time to care for the company. I guess Dad didn't want me to turn out that way, but now he's giving me more work than them! How is this fair?

I sighed and replied to Rosé that I'd join her after I finish work.

I suddenly got a new phone message from Dad.

Bold Italic-Dad
Normal-Me

Dear, please meet my friend's son, who is the CEO of Gucci. He's really famous and you should know him.

Why? And who even is he?

Honey, we are thinking to collaborate with Gucci. Please meet him so you guys can discuss the details.

But why not do it yourself? You and your friends are literally the chairmans.

I'm now on a trip to Hawaii for vacation. I don't have time.

I busted and texted him back.

You????????? Vacation???????? Busy???????? Daddddddddd I'm literally drowning in paperwork here and you're going to Hawaii for vacation??????????

Just do as I say dear. You can handle it, I'm sure.

I groaned and put away my phone.

Alright, no time to sulk. Let's continue work and find this Gucci CEO, Kim Jennie.