Chapter 3

Jennie POV
I grabbed my Chanel bag and headed out of my office. Dad made me find the CEO of Gucci to talk about a collaboration. I seriously don't know why I have to be the Chanel CEO. It's too much hard work.

I know who is the CEO of Gucci already. It's Kim Taehyung, the famous member of the group BTS, and well, he's also the CEO of Gucci. Wow. I seriously need to know how he manages to get all the stuff done. It is a really really tiring job. Being just a idol or a CEO is busy enough, but both? I pity that guy.

I called Jisoo unnie.

(Normal-Jennie    Bold-Jisoo)
"Eonnie? Can you please get your younger brother to have a appointment with me?"

"Omo, Jen, I didn't know you guys were dating! When did it start?"

"What? Unnie I don't even know him! Dad just asked me to have a appointment with the Gucci CEO. If I'm not wrong, that's your younger brother, Kim Taehyung right?"

" Yep! Don't worry, I'll manage to get you guys a beautiful romantic place for the date......."

"Unnie! For the millionth time, this isn't a date!"

"Ok ok fine!!! Anyways, I gotta stop the call now. Jin just called me. I'm ignoring him tho. He'd better apologise in person!"

"Huh? What did Jin oppa do? Did you guys get into a fight?"

"Your brother really is tardy. HE'S HALF AN HOUR LATE FOR OUR DATE!!!! I'm never picking up again!"

"Erm, ok. Remember to get me and Taehyung an appointment!"

"Yeah sure. Bye Jendeukie! Love you!"

"Bye unnie love you too."

I sighed and hung up. Jin oppa would need to give more effort to make Jisoo unnie happy again.

I arrived at a café and dialed Taehyung's phone number I got from Jisoo unnie.

(Normal-Jennie Bold-Tae)

"Hello?"

"Hello? Who are you?"

Wow. He's voice is so deep and sexy omg. Hold on Jennie keep yourself together.

"Hello. I'm Jennie Kim, the CEO of the Chanel company. I'm friends with your sister Kim Jisoo and she gave me your number."

"Oh it's you Miss Kim. Jisoo noona talks about you a lot."

"Call me Jennie please. Anyways, where are we going to talk formally face-to-face?"

"Jisoo noona told me about a western restaurant with beautiful scenery. We can go there and we'll talk more about the arrangements for the collaboration. Are you ok with that Miss Kim—sorry I mean Jennie."

Gosh. I feel like I'm getting addicted with his voice. It's so beautiful wow. I suddenly feel guilty. My own brothers are in BTS but I've never got the urge to check them out. I even missed out how good Taehyung's voice is!

"No problem. Is tmr at 12:00 pm alright? We can have lunch."

"That would be great. I look forward to meet you, Jennie."

"Me too Mr Kim."

"Call me Taehyung or Tae is fine."

I could hear him chuckling through the phone call.

"Ok Mr Kim—Tae. I'll see you tmr."

"See you. Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

Wow. He's voice is a work of art. I gotta check out some of BTS's songs.

Author note: Yoooo I didn't die. To anyone who is reading this (even though there isn't going to be any) thank you very much and you are major support to me. Look forward to future chapters!