Chapter 6

Taehyung POV
What sorcery is this? Why am I now thinking of Jennie 24/7?

I think of her during the meetings.

I think of her in dance practice.

I think of her in the recording room.

I'm thinking of her everywhere!!!

Huhuhu help me. I'm a serious patient of Can't-stop-thinking-of-Jennie-syndrome.

I was once again thinking of Jennie as I prepared my coffee. She looks so pretty, and her cat eyes are so mesmerising....

As I was lost in thought, I didn't notice how the boiling hot water was overflowing, and soon enough my hands were burnt. I yelped in pain and dropped the cup. It crashed onto the floor and the coffee spilled out. I quickly rinsed my hand under the sink with cold water, and luckily my hand was fine. 

That's when Jimin hyung entered my office. 

"Heyyyyyy Tae! Miss me?"

He smirked and looked at me before noticing the mess on the ground. (Author: ON THE GROUND)

"Oops, ya gotta clean that up." He chuckled and sat down, but he didn't notice how he wasn't sitting in the middle of the chair. He sat half his butt down on the edge of it and didn't manage to  maintain his balance, making him fall down. 

I laughed so hard. 

"It's not funny!" He pouted. "I've been so distracted lately."

"Why?"

He blushed and smiled. "I....I...I think I'm in love with the CEO of YSL and Sulwhasoo."

"Ehh? I remember Jisoo talking about her. Is she called something like Rose or Rosie?"

"Her name is ROSÉ. I don't get how people still don't pronounce her name correctly!"

"Eh, sorry. My bad. Anyways, how did you meet her?"

"I was in the YSL shop shopping for clothes, and she came to the store to check on the workers. You actually recognised me and said that she was actually a fan!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeee."

"You fell in love just because of that?"

"I mean, you know what they say, love at first sight? She's so pretty with her blonde hair and her chipmunk cheeks......she's so cute......"

"Aish hyung, she's probably forgotten you by now. Her brands are so popular, many famous celebrities shop there."

"Ouch. That hurts. Anyway, do you like someone, perhaps? You're usually more careful." He said, nodding to the mess on the floor. 

I froze as I thought of Jennie. I've been thinking of her too much lately, that's for sure.

I couldn't be in love, could I?