Chapter 8

Taehyung POV

 Me and Jennie have been working so hard for the collaboration. It isn't that great yet , but I'm positive that when it gets onto the market, it will be one of the most iconic collaborations. 

I was just enjoying my very little free time in the dorm sleeping when suddenly a smol man tackled me to the ground.

"Jimin? What the hell?" 

"Tae!!!!!!!!!!!! My life is complete!"

"Did you grow taller or what?"

"No." He crosses his arms, looking at me with a offended look. 

I laughed. "So? What's the occasion?"

"Rosé sent me an email!!!!! She wants me to model for Tiffany and Co!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Wow. Things are great for him, hmm?

"Who's the girl model?"

He stopped and looked at me with a annoyed look. 

"Of course it's Rosé herself! She has it all! Angelic visuals, perfect body and beautiful personality!"

I don't really know why,  but why do I think of Jennie when he say that? I mean, she has it all. Her sultry cat eyes look so attractive, and along with her sexy figure.............she looks gorgeous. 

I was still deep in thought when Jimin snapped his fingers. 

"Hello? Are you even listening?"

"Yes! Erm, what did you say again?"

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "I just wanted to tell you about Junglook ."

"What about him?"

"He's been so distracted lately during practice, and guess what! He's dating the Celine and Bvlgari CEO!"

"Lisa?"

"Yes!"

I remember her. She came over to Jisoo's house often, and I saw her a few times before when I went to visit my sister. (Author: In case you guys forgot, Jisoo and V are siblings, but their parents divorced) She was one of Jisoo and Jennie's closest friends......

I looked to Jimin. "She's a nice girl, I'm happy for them."

He smiled. "Yep, and now I'll have all the chances to tease that Junglebook about it!" 

I smiled as he walked off to find the bunny maknae.

Suddenly my phone rang. 

I looked down and saw the caller and gasped.