Chapter 9

Jennie POV

I smiled as I dialed Taehyung's number. We've gotten closer recently, and we always talk to each other during leisure time. Usually we talked about business activities, and fashion styles. I'm calling him to chat about our companies' collaboration series, nothing more, but why am I calling him every day ?

Taehyung accepted the call, and I could hear his deep husky voice.

"Hello?"

"Hello Taehyung!!!"

I could hear him chuckle through the phone. I immediately freaked out. What if he thought I was weird? Did he not like my voice? Dang it Jennie, you just totally messed up in front of your crush! Wait, what? Why am I calling him my crush? We're just friends! I don't like him that way!

(Author: Yeah right, that is true, and I'm Santa Claus) 

"Why are you laughing like that?"

"Oh, nothing. I just like how you laugh. It's cute."

Did he just say my voice was cute? I could feel my cheeks flushing red and hot like chilli peppers. 

"Umm, thank you.....anyways, we'd better talk about the collaboration. I'm thinking of a simple yet elegant style."

"That's great! You always have such amazing ideas. I like that about you."

OH. MY GOD. KIM TAEHYUNG said I had good ideas!!!!!! Squeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Wait a ding-dang minute. Why are you squealing like those lovesick girls because of a boy, Jennie? Snap out of it!

 (Author: Because you are a lovesick girl, you wrote a song about it. Wait. This story isn't real, never mind. Wish it was.)

"So anyways, Jennie. Tomorrow's my day off, and I want to spend it with someone special to relax. I don't know who should I take, and where I should go. Do you have any suggestions?"

I wanted to say, you can spend your day with me, and we can do whatever we want, but I forced myself to say, "Maybe one of your members? You can go to the park for relaxing."

"Hmm. The park sounds nice, but my members are busy nowadays, so I probably shouldn't take them. Besides, I want to spend my day off with someone special, not people I see every day. I've actually wanted to ask someone I know, but she's pretty busy. Do you think she has time?"

My heart broke at that. Of course he likes someone already. I wanted to brush it off and find some excuse to hang up, but he stopped me from doing so.

"Jennie?"

"Yeah?" I answered half-heartedly, my mind driving off to somewhere else.

"Will you go to the park with me tomorrow?" 

I froze. Wait a minute. Did-did he just ask me out? My cheeks flushed Red, and I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Jennie? Are you ok?"

I quickly went back to my senses. Calm down Jennie! You sound  stupid! 

"Of-of course, I......I'm free tomorrow, so I'm fine with it!"

"That's great! Let's meet at the park near the Han river (Author:I haven't  been to that place in Korea but there's probably a park somewhere nearby or whatever) at 2:00 pm!"

"Alright! See you!"

"I have to go, so bye!"

"Byeee!!!!"

OMG!!!!!!!! I feel like I'm going to faint. Hold on, why am I getting so flustered. I tried to think straight, but my mind only gave me one answer. 

I'm in love with Kim Taehyung.