Chapter 6

Jennie POV:
I let out a sigh of relief as I ended the phone call. I couldn't believe that even happened. I haven't seen him in real life and yet I already saw him naked—I touched my face and—oh my god why is it so hot?

I looked up to the mirror to see my face as red as a tomato. Oh gosh.

I put myself to sleep. I gotta get some rest after a busy day.

~Time Skip~

I groaned as I got through my closet. My clothes are all good, but why do I feel like I have to be on my very best? I mean it's just Taehyung, a business partner. Anyways in the end I chose this. 

There

There. Fabulous. I walked out my mansion and got into my white Lamborghini.

I arrived at the restaurant and wow. It really was a beautiful place. The wonderful city of Seoul was right under me.

The waitress lead me to a table and I finally saw Taehyung for the first time in real life. He wore a blue Gucci suit with a white shirt underneath along with matching blue pants, which complemented his look overall. He sure was hot.

He looked up and smiled. "Hello Ms Kim, please, take a seat."

I smiled and did so. "Jennie is fine, please. Let's quit the formalities."

"Alright, miss Jennie. So what do you want to eat?"

"I'll have some caviar and bread."

"Good choice. I'll have foil gras."

We put down our order and talked while we waited.

"So......Jennie......about last night, it is of my most sincere apologies about what happened."

"It's......it's fine. It was an accident. I'm the one who should apologise."

"Oh, no, please. Anyways, shall we change the topic? On a happier note, we seem to have similar fashion taste." He said, pointing at my outfit.

Oh my, The colours, the design.....we seemed to be in a couple outfits, even though they were from completely different brands.

I felt my cheeks flush. "Such a coincidence.....Anyways, let's start with the collaboration."

We are and talked about the collaboration. We decided that we would make a new fashion series together, and BTS will be the brand ambassadors. We will host a meeting with the paparazzi two days later.

Taehyung is actually a good person. He has a mysterious cold aura, but he is actually a fun person to be with. I don't know why, but I feel like I'm safe and comfortable with him as if we were best friends. What's wrong with me?

Oooh. Someone's having good feelings already hmm? Anyways, enjoy this chapter and follow, comment and vote!!