Chapter 11

Jennie POV

I'm so excited for me and Taehyung's date. I think I'm kind of in love......just a teeny tiny bit though. I'm sure it'll go away in a while. I smiled and studied my look in my mirror. I look great, right?

I'll be going to the park only, so a simple look is fine

I'll be going to the park only, so a simple look is fine. I hope V doesn't think I'm too simple or what. 

I went out of my closet but I suddenly received a call from my eldest brother, Jin. 

"Hello? Oppa?"

"Hi, Jenjen. Are you going somewhere with V?"

Oh crap. How did he know? He's really protective of me and even though I'm sure he knows Taehyung really well and is a good guy, I'm still worried. What if he doesn't want us to get married?

Wait, what? Why am I thinking about that? There's no way we're getting married anyways, this is ridiculous. 

I laughed nervously and said, "Yeah! We've been thinking of a collab recently, so we'll be meeting out for details?"

"Ok? Jisoo went to see him earlier before our date, and turns out he was leaving too. He said he was going with you to the park."

"Uh-huh. Why, is there a problem?"

"Well.......he was screaming in the room and freaking out over an outfit before Jisoo got in to calm him down."

Wha-? That's weird. He doesn't seem to be a person that freaks out over an outfit, considering how he's the CEO of Gucci. 

"Anyways, he seems to be a lil crazy today. He came out with a stupid smile on his face."

"... Is that all?"

"Yeah, that's all. Have fun with him! (And get married quick I want to have nieces and nephews)"

I didn't get the last part.

"What was that?"

"Oh, nothing. I gotta go on that date. Jisoo's looking at me with a annoyed face as I've been talking on the phone for too long. Bye!"

"Bye."

He hung up. 

Well, at least Jin oppa is fine with us. I got to the park to see Taehyung standing there already. He had a mask and cap on to avoid dating rumours, and so did I. It didn't make him any less good-looking though.

"Hi." He looked at me with a charming look and my heart fluttered. His voice was....as attractive as his looks. 

"Hi!" I answered, showing him my gummy smile. I hope I look okay. 

He gave me a smile and said, "Shall we get some ice-cream?"

I smiled, "Sure!"

We went and got some ice cream, and went to a secret corner of the park so no one would see us. (Author: Dispatch says hi jk)

We had ice cream happily and he smiled at me. "You look cute eating ice cream."

Oh my god!!!!!!! He just said I was cute!!!!!!!!!! I blushed and looked away for a second before my mouth replied on its own. 

"You look handsome saying that too." What was I saying???!!!!!! He probably thinks I'm an idiot now. Huhuhu Jennie you just ruined your chance with your future husband. 

His eyes widened a bit and he blushed. "Th-thanks."

We then ate the ice cream in silence. Help! This is so awkward.

Yoooooooooo hello fellow readers. I know I have been updating really slow (like two months wait per chapter) but I've been really busy. It's the holidays so I can update earlier than usual, but it won't last long. I hope Ill be able to upload at least a chapter before holiday ends a few days later.