The first taste - 1

A/N -  THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED TO ADD IN THIS NOTE. THE WHOLE BOOK I WROTE NOONA FOR Y/N'S SISTER IM TOO LAZY TO GO THROUGH THE BOOK AND CHANGE IT IM SORRY ITS MEANT TO SAY UNNIE FORGIVE ME PLS OKAY BYE

--------------------------------------------

It was a quiet afternoon today, my shop wasn't too busy. I waited for him to come, every time I heard the little bell jingle I wished it was him. I don't know why, but from the first second he walked into my coffee shop I had been held hostage by his looks, by his smile.

My café was very new then, I had just moved to Seoul and I was still setting somethings up. I've always dreamed about being this big CEO of my own company but as time went on, I found peace at something more smaller. I owned this place and I loved it a lot. It was just me and one other employee, his name was Kim Dae-Hyun. He was a good employee, he was always on time and was nothing like what his name meant (Big show off).

It was Dae-Hyun's first day when he walked in. I was showing him the ropes when Yoongi walked in. He ordered an iced americano.

I was taken out of my trance when he entered.

YG: "Hello..? Earth to Y/N..?"

You: "Hi! Sorry!! I was just daydreaming!"

He chuckled, paid for his coffee and went to sit down. After a short amount of time, I went to go serve his coffee. We talked often when he came.

Fuck, his smile every time he took his drink.
His fingers brushed against mine, surely he had done it on purpose. What are you thinking Y/N of course he didn't! You're just some coffee shop owner and he's some big shot CEO or something, you don't know because he won't fricking tell you. I sighed mentally.

"You okay there? You've really been out of it today." He looked up at you blankly, he was never one to show his feelings but you didn't mind. It was something about him you slightly admired.

You nodded, seems like your sigh escaped you without your knowledge. The door jingled again and a very energetic man jumped in.

"HYUNG!! I FINALLY FOUND YOU!!" He exclaimed.

I hated stopping customers when they came in but I had a big headache today. I mustered up the courage to ask him to be quieter.

"Hi! I'm really sorry, but do you mind being a tiny bit quieter?" I said in my chirpiest voice I could.

The eccentric boy apologised and sat with Yoongi.

A few hours passed and it was close to closing time. I started to clean the place when I got a phone call. It was my mum.

M: Hello? Y/N?
Y: Eomma? What's up?
M: Nothing, what are you doing?

I was confused, she never usually calls unless it's to harass me for money.

Y: Just cleaning the store.
M: K. Anyways, I need some money.
Y: Eomma, I'm not giving you anymore money. I already gave you half of my living budget last month.

I could hear the steam leave her ears. I could hear her blood start to boil.

M: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN? I RAISED YOU, AND YOU WON'T EVEN SPARE ME SOME MONEY? SELFISH SLUT. I SUPPORTED YOU WHEN YOU WANTED TO BE SOME BIG SHOT CEO. I KNEW YOU WERE NEVER SMART ENOUGH TO GET TO THAT BUT I STILL LET YOU BELIVE AND NOW I'M A FUCKING LAUGHING STOCK-

I turned my volume down, muted myself and my phone behind the counter. She'll hang up when she's bored. I continued to clean, not letting myself cry when Yoongi walked in with 6 other boys.

"Hi! How can I help you today?" I put on a fake smile and placed the mop to the side.

Yoongi came to the front and ordered for them.

I didn't show how tired I was, today had been long. Who knew a 15 minute phone call could be so exhausting?

I made their food and coffees when my phone finally hung up. The boys messed around acting like a bunch of teenagers and I went with the biggest smile I could give to go serve them.

"What's wrong Y/N?" Yoongi asked me.

I could feel my heart flutter whenever he said my name.

"Nothing, don't worry! Enjoy!" I grinned at him and his friends and walked off. I turned off some of the complicated machines and hoped nobody would come in to order drinks that needed them.

I carried on mopping and suddenly got a really bad headache. I felt dizzy and gripped onto a nearby table.

Yoongi went to the counter and paid. His friends left and he was far behind with only one of them.

Before leaving, he came up to me and kissed my cheek.

"Don't overwork yourself baby." He whispered.

I touched my cheek, surely this is a dream. I shook my head and carried on closing the café.

Once his friend had left, he ran back into the store.

"Sorry, he was eyeing you up. I have to protect what is mine."

He left as if he didn't just do the most confusing thing on Earth.