Chamomile tea - 2

All 4 boys had gotten dressed in their outfits, they all looked so handsome but when I saw Yoongi, I was taken aback. I don't know why but he looked extra amazing today. Maybe because he's wearing my beautiful, elegant designs. 

T: Noona!!! I look like a prince in your clothes!! 

Taehyung exclaimed.

Y: You really do Tae! You all look so handsome!! Okay, one by one come to me for your makeup and I'll do your hair too. 

RM came first, I didn't know him that well. He just doesn't seem to like me for whatever reason. Whilst I was doing his hair, he mumbled something to me.

NJ: Sorry...

Y: Sorry? What for?

NJ: I've been so rude to you since you started. I don't know why. I'm sorry about Do-Yoon and what he did too. 

Y: That's true, but really, it's okay. Also, don't be sorry about that cunt either, it's not like you did that to me. 

I finished doing his hair and sent him on his way. 

I did the other two boys and Yoongi was last.

YG: How come I'm last? Don't you want to see my handsome face?

He sulked.

Y: You're last because I wanted to see your face for longer.

My cheeks had a slight pink tint to them, out of embarrassment. 

I pulled him closer to me, focusing on doing everything correctly. I styled his hair, knowing it would just fall out of place again anyways. My knee was in between his and his was inbetweener mine. I would do this for anyone as I just cannot see without doing so. 

YG: You should only do this for me. I'm your boyfriend not them. If you can't see, stand in their face. Don't sit so close to them darling. You're mine.

Y: B-boyfriend? 

I choked on my spit.

YG: Yes. We talked about this last night, no?

Y: Y-yeah I just wasn't expecting you to say it like this and so casually too. 

I coughed lightly and tied my hair up into a ponytail. 

YG: Did you want me to get on one knee? I will if you want.

Y: You're crazy. C'mon we have to go.

I followed behind the row of boys walking excitedly to their positions. 

"You're gonna be great guys!!" I cheered through my headset. 

I watched as the boys performed with their whole hearts, my boy looked happier than ever. Hearing the crowd scream, hearing them laugh. My heart was at peace and they weren't even there for me. I saw the softness in all the members eyes when seeing and hearing ARMY. They came back from the stage, quickly rushing to the changing room to change their outfits. 

I quickly touched up on their hair and Yoongi kissed my cheek before he went backstage again.

My eyes were drawn to him the whole time, my face red at the sight of him. I was stood with Bok-Hwa [The staff member which helped me the other night.], he noticed the new tint on my face and nudged me.

BH: You're very obvious. 

Y: P-pardon?

My eyes widened at his remark.

BH: I know you like him. He likes you too, what are you gonna do about it.

Y: Who? Yoongi?

BH: Yes Y/N.