Moving on - 1

It had been 2 months since everything with Mr. Do-Yoon and a month since you went to court where they proclaimed him guilty, he's been fired and has a life sentence due to them finding other things about him, he had lied, about everything. His name, age, all of it was a lie. Even his birth certificate, he had created a fake one for each fake identity which was a big mistake because he kept 1 thing the same, his parent's names, this all ratted him out. You often don't think about it as you're moving on, healing more and more with help from Yoongi and the boys along with some of your colleagues. Some of the girls are still not okay with you, honestly, you could not care any less. 

 ⨉⨉⨉⨉⨉⨉⨉⨉⨉💜💜💜💜💜⨉⨉⨉⨉⨉⨉⨉⨉⨉

I walked out my room, extremely tired. My hair was a mess, I had just about brushed my teeth. I was collecting some clothes from the dryer when I was interrupted by a knock on the door. 

"Who is it?" I yelled. It's too early for visitors. 

There was no answer. 

I dragged myself to the door, opening it slightly. I saw the entirety of Bangtan at my door.  I mentally facepalmed myself and cleared my throat.

Y: Hello? Why are you guys here so early?

NJ: Are you dumb?

Yoongi nudged him. 

JK: Noona!! We are here because it's your birthday silly!!

Soon someone of similar height to Jungkook walked behind them. 

D: Yeah noona! How could you forget?

Y: Dae-Hyun!!

I pushed past all 7 men and hugged my baby tightly. 

Y: How's uni kid?

D: It's cool, let's get inside. You need a shower.

Y: Fuck off. 

We all walked into my apartment and all the boys sat down wherever they could. 

I brushed my hair and changed, I felt awkward showering with 8 men gathered in my house regardless of one of them being my boyfriend. 

I walked out and sat on Yoongi's lap just to tease him a bit. 

He opened his mouth to whisper something dirty at me but shut it again.

"Are you all sure it's my birthday today? Something feels off." I questioned.

All seven men in front of me, nodded. 

I checked the date on my phone, I checked my calendar and the only 2 social media apps I owned. All saying it was my birthday. 

"I never celebrate my birthday, hence why I forgot. I'm sorry guys." I smiled at them slightly.

All the boys protested, saying I shouldn't be sorry. 

A few hours passed and all the boys left, except one.  All day I had been teasing him, fidgeting when I was sat on him, purposefully changing into clothes that were short but not too short so I wouldn't feel awkward around the others. When everyone wasn't looking, I bit his neck lightly. 

The second the door shut indicating we were alone, the man whispered something in my ear. 

"Someone's feeling bold today, aren't they sweetheart?" 

I felt the smirk grow on him whilst I turned to face him. 

I smiled at him innocently. 

His lips met mine, I melted into his touch. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to my room whilst he groped my ass. 

---------------

Sorry for the short chapter, I like to make a whole separate chapter for when things become 18+ so people can just skip that entire chapter