My second cup - 6

18+ chapter [ send help]

"He leaned in to kiss me, I kissed him back."

Soon things escalated, soft moans leaving from us both. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped his around my waist. He hoisted me up and took me to the bed where he laid me down gently, making his way down my body. I shivered at the constant coldness of his veiny hands. I turned my face away, flustered at our current state.

He cupped my face and made me look towards him as he carefully pulled my joggers off, kissing my inner thigh. I whined at his touch. I felt safe with him, none of this reminds me of the other night.

YG: Tell me if you want to stop princess. I promise, I won't get mad.

I nodded and pulled him up towards me. I wanted to feel his body on mine. I kissed him and gasped at the feeling of his hands on my breasts, giving him the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. We battled for dominance, my tongue wrapping around his and vice versa. I lost when he finally pushed my tongue down with his.

He rubbed my wet panties with his cracked thumb.

YG: Cute.

YG: Are you sure you want this dear?

I nodded.

He pulled my garments off with the most delicate care as if it was made of diamonds. He licked my juices, making moans leave me. My tongue swirled around his fingers, I wrapped my legs around his neck. He slowly took his fingers away from my lips and warily inserted them one by one into me. I hid my face, I had become fully red. I was blushing and became very shy.

YG: I'm sorry, it wasn't me that did this to you the first time, but I promise, I'll protect you and I won't let anyone hurt you ever again.

He whispered in my ear.

Y: D-don't be sorry. It's not your fault.

He started to slowly thrust his fingers in and out of me. I covered my mouth, fearful of the others hearing and waking up. He grabbed my wrists with his free hand and pinned them above my head.

YG: Let me hear you darling, your beautiful moans make me so happy.

He spoke lowly.

Y: You sound so peverted Yoongs.

YG: Hm?

Y: N-nothing.

He gradually built up the speed, my moans getting louder.

The towering man began to taste me again, sucking on my clit.

I managed to free one of my hands and grabbed onto the bed sheet.

Y: Fuck Yoongs.

The man stopped and scolded me.

YG: Mind your language baby.

Y: Y-yes si-r.

I held his hair and brought him up to me, I analysed his face for the billionth time before bringing him down and kissing him, slowly working my way down from his lips to his jawline to his neck. I pulled his shirt off and traced his torso with my fingers, pecking him all the way down to his private area. I pulled down his shorts along with his boxers and felt his hard member inside my smaller hands. I began to lick him like a lollipop and taste every inch.

Groans left from the man as I sucked harder and harder. He pushed my head down, making me deep throat the entire thing.

YG: Take it princess. Take every inch.

He didn't give me a chance to reply and made me go faster and faster. My eyes welled up, but I loved it. He came in my mouth and made me drink every last drop.

He went back on top of me and raised his eyebrow at me.

Y: Please sir, please.

I pleaded.

He sighed.

YG: What a needy girl you are.

He teased me a bit before slowly inserting his throbbing dick inside of me. I covered my face with a pillow as he fucked me.

Y: F-faster

I mumbled through the fabric on me. My legs shook at the stimulation, tears streamed down my face.

Y: I- I'm gonna cum!

I squealed.

He licked every bit of orgasm which left my body like a hungry predator. He didn't stop though. I couldn't even talk at this point. I was a blabbering mess.

He carried on using me till his heart desired. His cock making a visible bump in my stomach with every thrust.

I came for the second time and he laid beside me and played with my hair.

YG: Was I too rough dear? I'm sorry.

Y: N-no, you weren't too rough.

The man beside me got some tissues and wiped me down. He held me close, taking in my coldness and giving me his warmth.

YG: You're mine, okay? I won't let anyone else touch you.

He said into my ear.

Y: I know my love.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter and the really bad smut. Im not good at things like that uhm yeah.