My second cup - 4

The boys performed amazingly, Jungkook and Taehyung ran towards me and dragged Jimin along with them.

"Noona, will you tell us now?" Jungkook whined.

"Yeah Noona, we wanna help youuu!!" Taehyung also whined.

Jimin was so confused.

"When was Jimin part of this?" I disapproved.

T: What? Hyung is my soulmate, you must tell him too noona!!

Y: Aish, okay. Let's go get ready for the drive back to the hotel and I'll tell you then, yes?

All 3 boys nodded and swiftly followed me.

We entered the room, it was just us 3.

I started to hang up Jungkook's jacket and fold Taehyung's jumper.

Y: When I tell you this, promise you will not tell anyone. I don't think he remembers himself.

JK: He? Hmm it depends on the secret noona.

T&JI: I agree with kookie.

Ji: If it's something bad, I'm gonna tell someone.

I sighed and complied.

I started taking off Taehyung's makeup and explained what had happened.

The boy in front of me instantly stood up, Jungkook was already about to march out the door and Jimin, you could see the anger boil inside him.

Tears welled up in my eyes.

Jungkook was about to open the door when I stopped him.

Y: Boys, don't. Please. I just want to forget about it. It's my fault, I should've done something. I should've stopped him.

I blinked and released the tears in my eyes. The youngers before me, gathered around me and wiped my tears. They scolded me for thinking this way.

Ji: Noona, I said I was gonna tell someone if it's bad. This is worse than bad, I'm telling Si-hyuk hyung when we get back.

I nodded and looked down shamefully. I pushed Taehyung back onto his chair and told Jimin to go get changed. Jungkook ignored my request and stormed out, I didn't bother trying. He' s stubborn and won't listen.

After Taehyung's makeup had been removed, he left to change. I was packing up my things when he ran back in showing me his phone.

"Noona!! Jungkook's done something incredibly stupid."

I saw a message from Yoongi on his phone which read:

"Why the fuck has Jungkook stormed in and punched Do-Yoon? He's lost his shit and is screaming at him."

shit. I thought to myself. I quickly finished packing up and ran with Tae to them. We arrived to see the boys pulling them both off of each other. Jungkook's lip bleeding and he had a bruise on his eye. Mr. Do-Yoon's nose was dripping with blood and his tooth seemed to have been knocked out.

I motioned at Taehyung to get another staff member to help out. I grabbed Jungkook to a corner and started to take his makeup off.

Y: What the hell were you thinking? You're lucky we were not backstage, someone could've seen you and your career would've been ruined.

JK: I don't care noona, he doesn't get to get away with this.

Y: Who said he was going to? I fucking told you not to do shit. You disobeyed me Jungkook, just because I work for you does not mean you disobey me. It's my life that will be ruined, not his and most definitely not yours. Control your temper and learn to listen to the people around you.