Moving on - 2

Pls another 18+ chapter. Send help. 

I know this whole book has been in 1st person and now im changing it to you, its jus easier this way soz bros 😭

UHM IDK HOW TO WARN YOUSE FOR THIS ITS JUS VERY MATURE AND I SHOULDNT BE WRITING IT BUT HERE WE ARE. UHM IF U AINT READING, SKIP TO THE BOTTOM TO THE AUTHORS NOTE.

He took you to you room, throwing you onto the bed. One hand snakes up to your throat, choking you lightly, the other making its way down to your waist. He hovered above you; you could feel his hot breath on your now exposed shoulder. He marked you all over your body. Your face became of crimson red whiles small whines left you. He held your face firmly. 

YG: You will look at yourself while I fuck you. Shut your eyes and you will have a big punishment coming your way. Understood?

You nodded slightly, waiting for his touch. 

He stood up straight. 

YG: Strip. 

You did as you were told, leaving your clothes neatly on the side as you saw the opportunity.

The dominant persona in front of you chuckled at your cuteness. 

YG: Touch yourself baby. Imagine it's my cock inside you, thrusting ever so slowly. Quickly picking up the pace. Think about good I make you feel. 

You comply, wishing he would touch you instead. 

YG: Faster.

You speed up.

YG: Faster.

You finger yourself as fast as you can, moans filling the room. 

He un-does his belt and strips himself. 

His hand begins to pump his hardened cock.

The room is filled with your moans and the sound of your fingers slamming into you, earning a knock on the wall from the neighbours.

YG: Such a dirty slut you are. You're even disturbing the neighbours. 

He bangs on the wall in response.

YG: Got a problem? Knock on my fucking door. 

He screams at the neighbour on the other side. 

You feel a knot in your stomach, you're about to reach your climax.

Y: Y-yoongi- C-cu-

YG: No you're not. 

He slowly walks over to you, stopping you from thrusting inside yourself anymore. He licks your dripping fingers.

YG: Delicious.

YG: You will cum when I say so, yes?

You nod, breathless. 

He slids his cock into you. 

YG: Still so tight, just for me baby?

You wrap your legs around him and picks you up, you lean your head on his shoulder, staring at yourself in the mirror opposite you while he fucks you.

YG: Remember what I said princess. 

He hands you his phone. 

YG: Record yourself. Dirty slut, I know you love touching yourself. Give yourself something to touch to. 

You do as you're told and he suddenly starts thrusting inside you, hard. Usually he gives you time, he goes slow and goes quicker over time. Not this time. He rams into you, your moans echo around the house.

Y: F-FUCK! 

You grip onto the bottom of the bed, eyes closed from stimulation. 

YG: I said, keep. your. eyes. open. whore. 

He slaps your face. 

Y: S-sorry s-si-ir 

YG: Good.

He hits just the right spot and begins to abuse it.

You're a mess at this point, your legs are shaking from the pleasure. You're senseless.

Y: P-Please... c-cu-cum

YG: Use your words baby, I don't know what you mean. 

Y: M-me c-cum pl-

Your sentence is interrupted by one hard thrust to your sensitive sob. 

YG: Not yet my love. 

He lays you back on the bed and spanks your thigh. He sucks and bites on your inner thigh.

He sucks on your juices, his tongue playing with your clit. Your moans and whimpers earn you another bang on the wall. 

You feel the knot in your stomach become even tighter after being denied from cumming twice. 

He nods at you and you finally cum, moaning loudly in response to the neighbour, releasing into your boyfriend's mouth and on the sheets. 

He swallows every last bit before banging on the wall again and going to your bathroom to run you a warm bath. He comes back with a cloth, he wipes you down before picking you up. He lets you soak into the warmth of the bath whilst he gets a towel and some clothes for you.

YG: You were so good sweetheart. Was I too rough?

You shook your head.

YG: Are you tired? hungry? sore? 

You nodded. 

YG: Okay love, once ive gotten you into bed, ill get you some food okay?

You nod your head again. You lean your head on your arm which was resting on the bath whilst the man which was once beside you was in the shower. 

He had just come out and slipped his shirt on, he was now helping you get out and was drying you off when a knock was heard from the door. 

He covered your naked body with the towel and went to go answer it. 

He answered the door to a very angry man. 

You slipped your clothes on and limped to your bed, you didn't hear much all you could hear was a very heated argument.

After a couple of hours, you wake up to hear moans coming from Yoongi's phone. You turn to the man and see he is watching the video he told you to make hours before.

YG: You did so well darling, I couldn't help myself.

----------------------------------------

Okay the next part will be a time skip to 2 years later, so let me fill u in on everything before then.

Your relationship became serious and public, you moved in with Yoongi and he proposed to you at a concert after performing magic shop [fav song]. You said yes [d u h] and you are like #preggers now so yah woo

ALSO IM CRINGING AT MYSELF PLEASE I WANT THE GROUND TO SWALLOW ME WHOLE THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING AND THE MOST EMBARRASSING PART IS THAT I WROTE THIS RECENTLY NOT 2 YEARS O=AGO OR SMTH I HAVE NO JUSTIFICATION FOR MY ACTIONS PLEASE FOR GIVE ME