Chamomile tea - 4

I woke up the next morning, my legs still in pain. I fidgeted slightly until I was facing Yoongi. I push my head into his bare chest, hand feeling his torso. The man holding me, starts to slowly and reluctantly wake up. His eyes flutter, and I feel my heart jump out. 

YG: Good morning baby...

He whispers in his low, raspy morning voice.

Y: Good morning sir. 

YG: How are you feeling?

Y: My legs hurt but it's okay, I can live with it.

YG: You sure? I can massage them if you want.

Y: Fuck yes, please do. 

YG: Are they hurting that bad?

You can see the worry grow on his face. 

Y: No, they just ache. There's still an hour till my alarm goes off Yoongs, you can just go back to sleep if you want.

YG: Princess, are you crazy? I'm going to massage your legs whilst you sleep, okay?

Y: As long as you don't mind, and you won't be tired today.

He nods and goes to the foot of the bed, tightly squeezing my legs and things, making the ache go away with every squeeze.

An hour later, I was awakened by the most annoying ringing sound in my life. I need a better alarm; this one puts me in a bad mood every morning. I groaned and turned it off, looking down to see the best sight to see first thing in the morning, my boyfriend. 

Y: Good morning love...

YG: Good morning Y/N, how are you feeling?

Y: Better, much better because I got to see you instead of my photo of us on the wall. 

YG: Cute.

He chuckles and kisses my forehead. 

YG: I'll get ready first, you focus on waking up. Yes?

Y: Yessir!

I saluted at him and rubbed my eyes. I sat up and picked out my outfit. 

I knocked on the bathroom door.

Y: You're taking so long!!

YG: It's not my fault I don't have any fresh clothes. I'm thinking about what to do. 

Y: Get fuck out. We've seen each other naked before. Go into my bottom drawer, I should have some clothes for you.

YG: Ughhhh

He finally walks out and looks in the drawer, picking out a plain black shirt and some jeans. 

I quickly rush into the bathroom to get ready. 

YG: Whose clothes are these darling?

He shouts from the other side.

Y: Oh. They are just my ex's!

YG: Why do you still have them? Let's burn the after work and replace them with mine. 

Y: If you want too dear!! 

I walk out the bathroom, towel covering my body.

Y: Sorry, I forgot my clothes out here. I hope his jeans aren't too tight, they shrank last time he washed them.

YG: No, don't worry. They are fine.

I changed and I headed towards the door, he headed towards my kitchen.