The first taste - 5

WARNING 18+ CHAPTER ALSO TW: FORCEFULLY THROWING UP

Dae-hyun went home after an hour and Yoongi left ages ago with his friends. It had been a long morning, well afternoon more like. We close at 7pm on weekends as I usually like to watch my dramas and do nothing but I must work so I just close up early. It was about 4pm when Yoongi strode back in as if he owned the place. He's been really weird lately.

Y: How many coffees are you going to have per day? It's not good for you, you know.

YG: As many as I need.

He plopped himself on the closest booth and put his head down. I giggled and made him his usual. I sat next to him and shook him slightly.

Y: You seem tired, this one's on me.

YG: hm? No, no princess. You need it more, let me.

Suddenly he was full of energy and rushed to the counter to pay.

I sighed and allowed him, he was right. I did need the money, hence the job at that company.

I ruffled his hair. He was extra cute when he was extra tired.

YG: My hair sweetheart!! That's out of bounds. Also, did I not tell you to message me?

Y: Yah! Constantly ordering me about. You're not in charge of me.

He walked closer to me.

I tried to step away, but he got closer and closer until he had me backed into the wall.

My face became bright red as I could feel his breath on my face. I turned away, flustered but he made me face him again.

YG: Cute.

Y: Get off me. If you couldn't tell there's still 3 hours till I get to close.

I tried to push him off of me but in reality, I wanted him to stay.

He leaned in closer.

Y: Go drink your coffee, if you're good I'll let you loo-

He interrupted me by crashing his lips onto mine.

He bit my lip and I allowed his tongue to pass through. Soft moans left me as our tongues wrestled with each other, both trying to assert dominance. I soon lost and his tongue ventured around my mouth, feeling every centimetre of my gums.

Our lips separated, leaving a small strand of saliva keeping us connected. I looked down and saw his hard privates. As much as I'd like to deny the fact, I was soaked.

He went to shut the door and turned the sign over to indicate we were closed.

"Back, now." He ordered in a low tone. This tone wasn't one to mess with, but I did so anyways.

I slowly removed my apron whilst the man behind me grew impatient. He licked his lips and untied it for me.

I shook my head in disappointment whilst the towering body picked me up and began kissing me again. One hand on my waist, the other opening the door. He laid me down gently on an empty table without breaking the kiss at all.

He slowly went lower, sucking on my neck. I began to breathe heavily and soft moans continued to leave my mouth.

His hand went up my shirt whilst he left hickeys on my collarbone.

My face flushed red while he caressed my breasts.

He looked up at me.

YG: Cute. You want it princess?

I felt unsure but I still nodded hesitantly. I sat up and wrapped my arms around his neck to bring him closer. I kissed his lips and started to lift up his shirt, I shimmied it off him and he helped me pull off mine.

I started to slowly unbuckle his belt, and start to expose his cock. My face became redder at the sight, my body felt hot and I had butterflies flying around my insides. 

I looked down and saw my horrible body, then looked at his. I don't think I want to do this anymore.

I sat frozen on the table, arms covering my stomach.

The male in front of me started to raise his underwear again and then sat in front of me.

"Are you okay? We don't have to do this." He said in a more gentle tone.

I stayed silent. Tears starting to well up in my eyes and now suddenly I'm 7 years old trapped in a dark room trying to throw up every chunk of food that had entered my mouth. 

He sat with me for 30 minutes, once I was better he asked me the same thing.

YG: Are you okay?
Y: Sorry.
YG: Don't be sorry, it's okay to change your mind.

I laid my head on his bare chest and began to cry. I hate myself.

YG: Please don't cry. If you didn't want to do this, you could've said.

Y: If I said no, would you have been angry with me?

YG: No princess, of course I wouldn't have! You never ever have to do these things if you don't want to.

I nodded.

Y: I'm sorry...
YG: Don't be fucking sorry. Come on, let's get you home.

I slowly got up from the table and held onto the back of his shirt like a little kid. I wiped the tears from my eyes and began to follow him to his car.

It wasn't that late, there was like an hour left till closing time. I would just have to clean tomorrow.

I sat in the passenger seat of the car and he started driving. The rain pattered onto the window, I watched as every drop raced each other to the bottom.

"I know you said not to but I'm sorry. I should've known that I was gonna feel this way and stopped before you had to see my disgusting body."

The car came to a sudden stop.

"Princess, you will never say that again. Your body is beautiful. I loved every inch of it. Just seeing it, filled my craving to have you close to me. Do you understand?" He spoke in a demanding tone, trying to say that if I don't listen to what he's saying, he'll make me listen.

I nodded shyly.

I thanked him for driving me and went inside. I wish tonight never happened.