Chapter 1

This story will be only in Vanoss's (Evan) POV unless said so. 

"Nogla! You got the cash?" It was a regular day in Los Santos, there were beggars on the street, creepy perverts were headed to the strip clubs, and my crew and I were robbing a bank.

Nogla patted the duffel bag bulging with cash. "Got it right here Vanoss!" he said.

I nodded and radioed in. "Alright, boys," I told the crew, "we got the cash. Let's get the hell outta here." Nogla and I ran into the lobby and found Wildcat pointing the barrel of his carbine rifle at the face of one of the bank tellers. "Sit the fuck down!" he yelled at the teller. Lui on the other hand, was looking at his watch. "Done with two minutes to spare," he said as he glanced at us. "Nice job."

I glanced at the people around us. "These guys seem rich." I said to Lui. He nodded; he understood. I climbed ontop of one of the tables in the lobby. "Everybody listen the fuck up!" I yelled at the crowd of cowering people. "Pass up anything valuable that's on you. If you don't comply, you will be shot, understood?" They didn't even give a nod of their heads; they just passed up their stuff. Delirious came around with his duffel bag which was filled with watches, necklaces, and plain old cash.

Moo was nervously glancing out the window. "Vanoss!" he warned, "The cops are here!"

I nodded. "Alright! Let's get the fuck outta here boys!" I said as I headed to the door. The team followed. I looked at the team one by one. "You guys ready?" Everyone nodded. And with that, I kicked open the double doors.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Ha ha! That's how we do it bitches!" I yelled as the crew and I plopped on my couch.

"Yeah boys!" Wildcat yelled. He got up to get us all drinks. "Yo," he called from the kitchen, "did you guys see those accountants faces when we busted their doors open!?"

Moo laughed. "Yeah man, she was all like, don't hurt me."

"Yo!" I said tapping Lui's shoulder. "How you gonna celebrate Lui?"

Lui turned to look at me. "Well I was thinkin' about hittin the club-"

"Shut the fuck up Lui," I said, "we all know you want to spend some time alone with Mae. In bed." I smirked.

"Ah, fuck you, Evan!" Lui protested in his squeaker voice, his face a shade of dark red. We all laughed at his discomfort.

Wildcat came back from the kitchen, laden with drinks. There was everything on their, from vodka to champange. "Lets celebrate boys!"

I picked up a shot of vodka. "Bottoms up boys." I grinned. "Bottoms up."

____________________________________________________________________________________

I was in a dark room, with a harsh light shining in my face. Delirious, Nogla, Wildcat, all of my friends were there. They were all sitting in chairs; their hands and feet were tied down to the chairs. They were all gagged. My vision turned red.

I tried to move towards them, but as I stepped forward, two chains strapped to the wall stopped me. I struggled for a good minute before I heard the voice. "It's useless, you know." I froze. I strained to see anything in the darkness but couldn't find who was speaking. "Those chains are made from steel. Brand new." I heard someone pacing the floor in the darkness. I waited, holding my breath.

"You're probably thinking 'who the hell is this guy' right?" the voice mused, somewhere off to my right. I turned but still couldn't find him. He laughed, "Getting a bit restless, eh Evan?"