Thank You So Much

Holy shit.

That is pretty much all I can think to say right now because I'm just so amazed and thankful and humble and...

Just... 1k reads!

Who would've ever thought that this story would attract the crowd that it has today and make those readers just a little bit happier whenever I posted a new chapter? I can tell you what, I certainly didn't. I had thought that this story would get around 800 reads at most by the time I was done, yet halfway through the book and I have already had 1k reads on it! That, to me, is honestly mind blowing.

So because of this, I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you all for sticking with this story and commenting, voting and reading. Thank you for all the support you guys have given me, and for staying around waiting for my slow ass to finally update on time like I'm supposed to do. There's no way for me to fully express my feelings about this and I really do appreciate you guys, and the fact that you have been reading my story so long is really humbling.

So yet again, thank you. Here are a couple of people who have been commenting and voting on my story that I really appreciate:

CosmicProtocol Damn son I can't even say how much I've appreciated your support on this story. You've read every part and you commented without fail, and  you've always shown an interest in the story. Thank you! P.S. You should really write the idea of that story you were thinking about. It has a lot of potential.

Vanossrp Another person that has been interested in my story, making sure to read each part and to comment and vote. Thank you so much!

thespookyspottedowl Although you are a newer person to read my story (as far as I can tell), you've still voted and read my story, which I really appreciate. Thanks.

I'm sorry if I missed anyone but just know that even if I didn't mention you, I still appreciate every single person who votes, comments and reads this story. So yet again, thank you guys so much for the 1k reads and I'll catch you guys in the next chapter.

Peace.