Fathoms Below

Three seagulls fly through gray clouds then swoop down over the ocean. Below, three smiling dolphins leap through the waves in arcing jumps porpoises are swimming happily. The three dolphins stop and a seagull flies beside them on the surface.

Behind them, a sailing ship looms through the mist, crashing through the waves. The ship's huge wooden prowl heads straight towards the sea and cruises past.

On board, burly sailors haul in a net full of fish from the water.

A dark-haired young man stands on deck.

"Isn't this great? The salty sea air, the wind blowing in your face... a perfect day to be at sea!" The young man exclaimed, the wind blowing his bangs out of his eyes.

Next to the man, stood an older man. His face was green and leaning over the side of the ship, "Oh yes.. Delightful..." He gagged, vomit filling his cheeks again. He leaned over the ship while the young man ignored him.

"A fine strong wind and a following sea. King Triton must be in a friendly-type mood." A sailor laughed, smiling when the young male helped him tie the sails to the boat.

"King Triton?" The young sailor asked, his hands clutching the rope, the rough feeling causing his palms to burn.

"Why, ruler of the merpeople, lad. Thought every good sailor knew about him." Another sailor enthusiastically yelled, holding a fish by its tail as the pink-colored fish struggled in his grip.

"Merpeople! Wren, pay no attention to this nautical nonsense." The older man who was no longer throwing up, calmly walked over, tightening his ascot.

The dark-haired Wren, blinked.

The sailor wildly waved a fish in Grimsby's face, "But it ain't nonsense, it's the truth! I'm tellin' you, down in the depths o' the ocean they live!"

The fish in his hand wiggles away and lands back in the ocean, relieved. He stops for a breath. He smiled, looking up at the top of the ocean. He then speeds down, leaving a trail of silvery bubbles behind him.

Various fish swim, the seaweed sways gently. The escaped fish makes its way through the ocean. The ocean floor, a whale swims with two calves.

In the coral and seaweed, merpeople swim. They speed over the ocean floor, gently slipping their flipper tails, the sand lightly floating up when their fins make contact. They swim through a tunnel, they reach a great palace with pearls decorating it's front gates. They swim inside and take their seats filling the concert hall inside. Thousands of mermaids and other sea creatures filled the hall, waiting for appearances.

Fish with trumpet-noses play a fanfare. A tiny seahorse with a ruffled pink collar appears. He coughs before he speaks.

"His royal highness, King Triton!" The little seahorse announces.

Triton enters dramatically, being pulled on a seashell chariot by a trio of dolphins, the crowd erupts into wild cheering. He sways his arm, sparks shooting from his trident and lights a chandelier far above everyone and everything.

"And presenting the distinguished court composer, Horatio Thelonious Ignatius Crustaceous Sebastian!" The seahorse declared, swimming up after every word.

A fanfare of kazoos play. Sebastian, a tiny red crab, enters riding a small seashell chariot being pulled by two untamed, orange fish. He is met with a mild applause, his popularity small in comparison to the king. He pulls up beside King Triton.

"I'm really looking forward to this performance, Sebastian." King Triton smiled, leaning closer to Sebastian.

"Oh, Your Majesty, this will be the finest concert I have ever conducted. Your daughters - they will be spectacular!" Sebastian smiled, his ego being stroked.

The chaotic fish flip Sebastian upside down. He crawls under the shell, flipping himself into his seat again.

"Yes, and especially my little Ariel." King Triton grinned, smiling and waving at his loyal subjects and kingdom.

"Yes, yes, he has the most beautiful voice. Hmm?" Sebastian gave a grin, before muttering under his breath, "If only he'd show up for rehearsals once in a while..."

A spotlight appears over Sebastian and he rides his chariot out over the stage and takes his place at the podium. He takes out his book of music. He taps his baton, he takes a breath, and begins directing the orchestra of fish.

Idk who made the art in the top but credit to them.