The Sea Queen

"Wren, you've got to get away from here." Ariel begged, holding onto Wren.

"No, I won't leave you." Wren gripped the marman tightly, not wishing to let go.

A spike on Triton's crown comes between Wren and Ariel as a gigantic Ursula rises from the water, laughing maniacally.

Wren and Ariel jump into the water and clutch each other, looking up to see Ursula towering over them.

"You pitiful, insignificant, fool!" Ursula's voice was deeper now.

"Look out!" Wren yelled, pointing to the giant tentacles crashing down into the water.

"Now I am the ruler of all the ocean! The waves obey my every whim!" Ursula raises the trident and swirls it, creating a storm with lightning.

A wave sweeps Wren away.

"Wren!" Ariel screams.

"The sea and all its spoils bow to my power!" Ursula swirls the trident in the water, creating a whirlpool. The spinning funnel reaches the ocean floor, churning up sunken ships. Ariel dodges the wreckage.

One of the ships veers towards Wren and he tries to swim away, but he is shoved under water.

Gliding along the bottom of the ship, he grabs onto a rope and hoists himself up the side and onto the deck.

At the edge of the whirlpool, Ariel clings to a rock. Ursula destroys the rock and Ariel falls down the whirlpool onto the bare ocean floor. Ursula shoots lightning at him from up above.

On the ship, Wren dashes to the steering wheel and sails towards Ursula.

Ursula laughed cruelly, "So much for true love!"

As Ursula is about to bring her trident down on Ariel, Wren steers the ship into her. She is impaled by the sharp bow. Her eyes flash and her body is filled with lightning as the ship goes down on top of her. Her tentacles writhe as the ship sinks into the sea.

Wren flies off the ship as Sebastian and Flounder watch. He collapses on the shore. Black smoke billows from the sea.

The trident sinks down along with debris.

The shriveled souls trapped in Ursula's lair are set free and swim out of the lair. The trident falls back to Triton, who transforms back into himself, smiling as he picks his trident backup.