Beach Shore

On the beach, Wren lies on his back, unconscious, with Ariel leaning over him. Scuttle lands beside them.

"Is he - dead?" Ariel nervously asked, his pinky finger in his mouth as he watched the bird examine the boy.

Scuttle opens Wrens eyelid, "It's hard to say."

Scuttle puts his ear against Wren's foot.

"Oh, I - I can't make out a heartbeat." Scuttle confessed, watching Ariel.

Wren's chest moved with each breath he took.

"No, look! He's breathing," Ariel moved Wren's dark brown hair from his face, "He's so beautiful."

What would I give to live where you are?

What would I pay to stay here beside you?

What would I do to see you smiling at me?

Where would we walk, where would we run

If we could stay all day in the sun?

Just you and me, and I could be

Part of your world

Sebastian and Flounder washed up. They watch as Ariel caresses Wren's cheek and sing longingly. Sebastian drops his jaw in disbelief and Scuttle closes it with a smirk.

The sun parts through the gray clouds and Wren's eyes flutter open as he touches Ariel's hand, only seeing his waist up. He watches as the golden sunlight lights up behind him.

Ariel smiles and leans closer to Wren as he sings. Wren clutched the small hand holding his face, a blissful smile crossing his face.

The singing stops when the pretty red-head looks away after hearing a bark.

Max barks and runs to lick Wren's face. Grimsby approaches

Ariel dives into the water, Max watching his green tail disappear into the water.

"Wren! Oh, Wren. You really delight in these sadistic strains on my blood pressure, don't you?" Grimsby joked, Grimsby helps Wren up.

Wren shakes his head.

"A boy - rescued me... He was - singing... He had the most - beautiful voice." Wren said confidently, walking away from Grimsby's helping hands.

"Ah, Wren, I think you've swallowed a bit too much seawater. Off we go. Come on, Max."

Max stands in the water, barking towards Ariel and his friends.

"We just gotta forget this whole thing ever happened. The sea king will never know. You won't tell him, I won't tell him. I will stay in one piece." Sebastian said to Flounder who nodded along with the plan.

I don't know when, I don't know how

But I know something's starting right now

Watch and you'll see, someday I'll be

Part of your world

Ariel sings, bracing himself on a rock. The wind blows in his hair, a huge wave splashing around him.

Ursula watches Ariel through a magical bubble.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. I can't stand it - it's too easy. The child is in love with a human. And not just any human - a prince!" Ursula laughed, watching Ariel stare at the retreating boy.

"His daddy'll love that. King Triton's headstrong, lovesick boy would make a charming addition to my little garden."

Attached to the floor, hundreds of sad shriveled creatures squirm and shake. Ursula laughs evilly.