Tour

When the sun rised, Wren was already gone when Ariel woke up. Carlotta woke up Ariel, telling him that Wren was waiting for him in the dining hall, eating breakfast. Ariel excitedly got dressed in the blue dress carlotta gave him, he tied a bow in his hair. As he walked to breakfast, he couldn't contain his happiness.

Wren laughed at something Grimsby had said. His laugh radiated through the room, making Ariel smile even bigger just hearing it.

Carlotta and Grimsby wave goodbye to Wren and Ariel as they ride away in a horse-drawn buggy. They take a road leading to town and Ariel points excitedly. Ariel leans over the back of the buggey to watch the ground and the horse's feet clopping.

As they pass over a canal, Flounder leaps through the water. Sebastian peers out over the buggey.

"Has he kissed him yet?" Flounder pondered.

"Not yet." Sebastian whispered.

"Ohh" Flounder groaned.
In the bustling town square, Ariel watches a man push a cart of clucking chickens.

Two puppets perform on a small stage. Ariel pulls one off, revealing the puppeteer's hand, the puppeteer looking for his puppet. He pulls Wren's hand to the dance area. Wren twirls him, lifting Ariel into the air.

Scuttle flies overhead as Flounder swims in the canal, "Yo, Flounder! Any kissing?"

"No, not yet." Flounder denied.

"Hmm. Well they - they better get crackin'."

In the buggey, Wren and Ariel ride out of town. Ariel wears a hat and holds bread, a bouquet of flowers, and a pair of boots. Wren offers Ariel the reins. He eagerly snaps them and the buggey races forward. Wren gapes, seeing a wide gulley ahead. Ariel speeds and they soar across to the other side. Wren peeks up from the floor of the buggey. As they rise off into the countryside, Wren nods and relaxes, folding his hands behind his head.

Wren rows himself and Ariel out on the lagoon.

"Move over - move your big feathers. I can't see a thing." Flounder pushed Scuttle

"Nothing is happening... Only one day left, and that boy ain't puckered up once. Ok All right, this calls for a little vocal romantic stimulation. Stand back."

Scuttle lands on a branch and sings horribly.

Wren winces, laughing, "Wow. Somebody should find that poor animal and put it out of its misery."

Ariel grimaces as Scuttle signals an "Ok." sign to Sebastian who covers his ears.

"Jeez, man, I'm surrounded by amateurs!" Sebastian complained.

He dives down into the water and picks a reed, "You want something done, you've got to do it yourself. First, we got to create the mood."

Ducks appear and turtles turn over on their backs.

"Percussion..."

The ducks tap the turtle's bellies as if they were drums.

"Strings...

Sebastian conducts crickets, who rub their legs together.

"Winds..."

The wind blows through the reeds.

"Words."

There you see him

Sitting there across the way

He don't got a lot to say

But there's something about him

And you don't know why